Reaction score
sgM1aZ6D.jpg

fcZtzcar.jpg

Snaps via SpeakThatJDunn

H_M_FRANCE_OUVERTURE_BESAN_ON.jpg

12208807_10154242724100663_1527811463310622731_n.png

H&M Facebook/Bellazon via salfaridz

Last edited by a moderator:
The clothes looks so cheap, especially the very first shot. Also, Natasha's cheerfulness rings a bit hollow. She's not really this commercial girl which the brand clearly called for.

I'm not a fan but at least it's a huge paycheck for the models.

The young girls looks the best here, even better than the guys. I want to like the cheerfulness, but the clothes are so bad. God.

Aneta Pajak and Samantha Archibald are the younger models.

H&M Holiday (lingerie) 2015

From Vogue NL December 2015 by Kalanthos from BZ

Katy Perry is also part of this Holidays 2015 campaingn

Pop sensation Katy Perry is the face of H&M’s holiday campaign, and not only is she modeling their new line of festive wear, the singer will release her new yuletide song “Every Day Is a Holiday.”

The track, written by Katy and produced by Duke Dumont, will soundtrack H&M’s Holiday 2015 commercial, which drops on November 23.

“I had such a festive time shooting this larger-than-life holiday commercial with Jonas Akerlund, and all of the fun clothes, especially my favourite, the Elfie Selfie sweater,” she said in a press release. “H&M has been a part of the evolution of my personal style since I was 13, when I would start to incorporate fun, affordable H&M pieces into my vintage wardrobe. I can’t wait for you to give your wardrobe some sparkle with this magical holiday collection.”
at40.com

God, extended eyeroll at Katy's press push, it's so blatant and needy, lol.

I love the TV ad, very nice ! Jourdan is the queen, she rocks in every picture :smile:

Cannot stand Katy Perry at the best of times, but for once her corny expressions are on point. Love the ad. Jourdan looks a bit underwhelming, she could be a bit more......alive.

H&M Christmas campaign
pop-singer Katy Perry
scanned by me (Vogue Russia December 2015)

Scan7.jpg Scan8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->