Vogue Japan June 2015 : Natasha Poly by Giampaolo Sgura

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
Vogue Japan June 2015 : Natasha Poly

JdyAtAu.jpg

Bellazon via Mat Cyruss

Last edited by a moderator:
She always slays the straight hair. That yellow is just too much though. Would have worked better had the text been all plain pink.

The pose reminds me of Anna Dello Russo :lol:

:lol:, or something which Donatella Versace would endorse. The sleek hair is so severe, and paired with the false tan, dated ruched dress and CGI face, this is a disaster. Luckily Natasha's got trillions of Vogue covers so I'm sure she wont have any sleepless nights over this.

P.S. What happened to her left boob?

I LOVE this, looks very mid-2000s and the pose is very Cosmo, so are the colours.

I really like it. Hopefully it's not as saturated in real life.

What a stunning cover, all those colors look great against the dress, and she looks beautiful.

Fake tan is wrong, don't like it ^^ don't really like the make up ... this cover is nothing exceptional (the colors of the text are pretty though).

That cover is an eyesore! Imagine that pink and yellow shining together with the gloss of the magazine? Oh my goodness my eyes!

Also, what is up with that hair?? The ends of her hair look like they were digitally added and extended. And the upper part of the hair seems like they removed all the stray aways too much that it ended up looking so fake. It's too flat that it makes her head look big. Ever heard of volume?

The pose is nice, but it doesn't work with the dress. The dress is nice but it doesn't work with the pose and with the hair. The hair is nice but would've worked with a better hairstyle. The styling screams red carpet but the hair makes it seem like she had no time to fix her hair so she wore her bad investment of a wig. Everything doesn't work well together, but works individually.

Also, that bangle, beside that soft dress, makes everything look heavy! Oh my.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the pose and styling but the layout´s color makes the cover too stickly sweet imo...

I don't know what to think about this cover. I honestly don't really care about the very bright colors. It's a great dress and all but the hair totally ruins it for me. What is with the short hair around her jaws? It's ugly.

^Probably this was right after Givenchy Spring 2015 show, they shortened the front for the show, and I agree, it doesn't look good, but to see Queen Natasha landing her 48th Vogue cover around the world and 3rd this year is always a pleasure. So I'm just happy for that :smile:

The tan and hair look too similar IMO. Also that open mouth annoys me.

I'm always happy to see Natasha, but this isn't really her best cover. I'm more hopeful about the editorial though.

^^is she going to have an editorial? this is VJ after all :(

Vogue Japan June 2015 HQ

Photography: Giampaolo Sgura​
Stylist: Anna Dello Russo​
Hair: Andrew Guida
Makeup: Jessica Nedza

tumblr/womenmanagement

^Once again a complete reverse on what's leaked and what's published. The published one is better. The variation of yellow and pink used there (I don't know if it's just the quality of the scan) makes the cover bearable.

The bad thing is that the Givenchy pin steals the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->