Vogue Japan June 2015 : Natasha Poly by Giampaolo Sgura

Well, this is slightly better. I'm still blinded by the glowing tan, but somehow the yellow makes it less imtense.

I like it. The colors is pretty nice, the styling is good but this hairstyle is just a disaster. Poor Natasha.

I've been bias toward Natasha Poly since day one and I admitted Vogue Russia's cover with Natasha was a disaster but this is a thousand times stronger in every aspect. Natasha looks spectacular, expensive and she suits Anna Dello Russo's styling perfectly. The styling reminds me of Snejana Onopka, Gemma Ward & Natalia Vodianova for Calvin Klein back in 2006 and I'm loving it!

I love this cover: the pose, the dress, her hair, the vibe I´m getting from it is ``super rich/powerful/Versace!´´good job!!!

Now with the right colors and tones it looks so much better, great cover shot! Perfect in every aspect! By the way it was shot by Giampaolo Sgura and styled by Anna Dello Russo, so if a Mod could add Giampaolo to the thread's name would be great! :flower:

UHQ Version!

glossynewsstand.com

I think that one from glossynewsstand is the best one yet :lol:

I'm quite surprised it was shot by Sgura. I was expecting Demarchelier.

I really do not get the fascination of Vogue Japan with Sgura?? He adds nothing to the magazine! What's hard with using I&V, McDean?

Sgura shot this? It doesn't look like his work at all. Well I'm at least glad they're back to their white backdrop covers.

^if Sgura shot that ed, then maybe Poly doesn´t have an ed?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's just an index picture. They have it for every cover star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->