Hairstyles how-to's

looks like heaps of hairspray and teasing the hair maybe?

I wish I could help people in this thread but alas I am a dud when it comes to hair. :P

does anyone know how to achieve this look?

stylebistro.com

I'm guessing a... crimper or something? I don't own one though. :cry: and my hair is terribly long and straight, ugh. I love this look though, it's just under the amount of crimp that would put in the 90s.

With soaking wet hair, part it in half, and make three to four braids in each half. Leave it overnight or more, and when dry, dismantle the braids without brushing it, mantaining each part of the braid intact. For extra looseness and volume, separate the parts with your hands. For messy frizzy hair, do it with a brush.

These big loose waves. I can't figure it out. Do I use a curling iron or rollers? I've checked out tutorials and how-to's online but no luck. I want to recreate this exact same hairstyle. I don't want "curly" hair or beach waves. I want this. Any suggestions or ideas? TIA :flower:.

stylebistro.com

These big loose waves. I can't figure it out. Do I use a curling iron or rollers? I've checked out tutorials and how-to's online but no luck. I want to recreate this exact same hairstyle. I don't want "curly" hair or beach waves. I want this. Any suggestions or ideas? TIA :flower:.

stylebistro.com

I have natural curly hair, similar to this picture, but with smaller curls. When I do a victory roll with DRY hair, after having it secure the whole day, I take it off and it looks like that. Maybe you can do it with wet hair, and doing the roll with a lot of hair, and big parts?

^ Thanks Petit :flower:! But what is a victory roll?

And I'm jealous that your hair is naturally curly like that.

Just a roll of hair^_^
I'm my hair's best friend. It does what I want, so I have no complaints, it's very cooperative :P

rose-flare.jpg

How do I get my hair like this? I looove her bob.

I'm TERRIBLE at doing any kinds of braids/curls/buns on my own hair, even though YouTube tutorials makes it look so easy. :rofl: I love braids, but I always have to have someone else do it. A decent ponytail is the only thing I can do, but my head hurts like hell when I wear a ponytail so eventually I will have to figure something out. Another problem is that I have super thick and heavy hair and there aren't many (if any?) hair stylings that will do with that kind of hair. I have even had curls done professionally and my hair got straight within minutes. :shock:

The pucci hair here looks like the effect of curling with triple barrel curling iron, but they actual used a normal curling iron to get the effect. Does anyone know how to do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->