Hairstyles how-to's

hi , can someone help me...

i have straight-ish hair (gets a bit wavy as it gets longer)

would i be able to make curlier?

100274465_7f035322-f30e-4157-885c-381adb52fe54-eric-bana.jpg

buddytv

Curly01.jpg

about.com

man%20curly%20short%20hair%20style.jpg

hi Guis, i think you would be able to make it curlier if you want, maybe go to a hair salon shop and ask them for like small curlers, you could put them in your hair for a few hrs. or if that doesnt suite you, maybe spray your hair with salt water and like cruch your hair up with ur fingers.. wont make it curly, but will make it textured..

thank you esperanza :smile: i never heard of this salt water one

so easy and cheap!

^gius, you could try using a curl activator and then gently crumpling the ends of your hair. It should give you nice, natural-looking waves or curls. :flower:

Thank you, SugarKane!

Okay, I have another question. I like the look the model has in the picture below, but how should I do my hair to coincide with the ribbons? My hair is about shoulder length so it needs to be something I can do with short hair.

250p36s.jpg

weheartit

I'd really like to know how make something like this.It seems she's got some padding under her hair but what exactly?I was trying such a many ways to do a big beehive or up do but nothing worked.:(

5812028676ddf040a49.jpg

www.hairarchives.com

Can someone explain how to make this look, please? I have long, straight hair, longer than Coco on this pic.
00030m.jpg

style.com

^
Hmm, maybe tie it up in a bun when it's wet and leave to dry naturally.
I don't know what products you could use seeing as I don't have straight hair. But I do this on my wavy, very frizzy hair with no product and it comes out looking like that. :smile:

I tried for so long to learn how to do the beachy waves and could never get it, and now I finally understand how to do it but I just got my hair cut so it's just a bit too short at the moment :rolleyes: lol

could you explain please? I still don't know how to get it right :rolleyes:

Can someone explain how to make this look, please? I have long, straight hair, longer than Coco on this pic.

Sock curling!
Like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpudI7Kmtbg
But do it on DRY hair (on damp hair is gives tighter curls)
I have straight hair ( with a lot of body though) and it's past my bra strap.
I use 6 socks on my head. Divide hair into two parts: a lower part and an upper part (about equal thickness).
Put up the upper part and divide the lower part into three sections. Roll in socks and tie. Do not roll all the way up to the roots (too tight curl). Do the same to the upper sections of hair.
Go to sleep (it's very comfortable to sleep in) or just leave in a couple of hours.
Remove and you should have big soft waves.
I do this all the time. I pretty much sleep in socks every day!
You can use product to hold the wave (you can use it before curling), because the wave will otherwise fall out pretty fast.

This is my favourite hairstyling method EVER and has helped me to stop heat styling. It gives this very romantic wavy look.

How can I get my hair like this? It's already pretty wavy but has a tendency to frizz up and look flat. Any help would be appreciated :flower:

61409_beauty1_123_542lo.jpg

Vogue China January 2010 thread
Scanned by Jo In Sing at modernparty.cn

Ahh, the image isn't working!
Here it is:
2eedf95.jpg

Vogue China January 2010 thread
Scanned by Jo In Sing at modernparty.cn

^_^

this hair looks so beautiful. do you think it's just made with hair straightener?
photomiddef3427278.jpg

posted by KarlBear
firstview.com

^
Yeah it just looks like they straightened it. However the ends of her hair look like they've just been trimmed, they're perfectly straight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsadrn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->