Harry Kinkead

tortoisie

Fly my pretties... Fly!
Reaction score
OMG... Who is this guy?
Even though he's a few season back
I really wanna know who he is, coz i saw this Trent Ford guy in the movie Slap her she's friench and he looks exactly like Trent Ford, because I couldn't possibly be. so just tell me who he is...
coz i'm dyyyyinggg!

Attachments

• prada_001.jpg
    prada_001.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 70
Sorry about the quality of these photos
I know... I shook!!
He makes me dribble
hahaha... :P

This is Trent Ford
031.jpg

grrrrrg*
More More More!!!
dealRGB.jpg

OMG... He has the perfect cute guy haircut!!!
I'm fainting~~~!
Arrrrrgh!
003.jpg

Give me more!
007.jpg

Are you guys breathing normally? Omg... Arrrrrgh... *passed out*

he has a twin brother (who doesn't model!)
they are from Melbourne, Australia

The Prada Boy Harry Kinkead is NOT from Melbourne. He was born in London and grew up in Perth, Western Australia and attended a boarding school outside Melbourne. His father is British and his mother is Australian - from Melbourne.

He has nice cheek bones but I have to say that no..I am not breathing right..mmm mmm trent fordddddd :heart: :heart: :heart: :wink:

Originally posted by Annabelle Wood@Feb 12th, 2004 - 3:33 pm
The Prada Boy Harry Kinkead is NOT from Melbourne. He was born in London and grew up in Perth, Western Australia and attended a boarding school outside Melbourne. His father is British and his mother is Australian - from Melbourne.
wowwww...
how come u know so much about him?
hm... :shock:

Harry Kinkead is a star. He should be in the movies. Australia is crazy to have let him go....and even crazier not to give him recognition he deserves. I believe he is also super intelligent and a very cool nice guy. One day he will be really famous and so lets grab him America while the Australians are sleeping.

Originally posted by Henrietta@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 4:09 pm
Harry Kinkead is a star. He should be in the movies. Australia is crazy to have let him go....and even crazier not to give him recognition he deserves. I believe he is also super intelligent and a very cool nice guy. One day he will be really famous and so lets grab him America while the Australians are sleeping.
Henrietta, I like the way you think. I, too, am a Harry Kinkead admirer. And even I thought he was British because of an Arena Homme Plus editorial on Brits abroad, which included him. I was surprised to read that people thought he was Australian. Maybe it's in his blood if his mother is Aussie but basically, even I thought he was an Englishman.

Leica

By the way, I forgot to mention that Harry Kinkead looks supersweet in the new Puma ads. Hope to see more of him in the future, especially those Prada ads!

Leica

Originally posted by leica@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 6:46 pm
By the way, I forgot to mention that Harry Kinkead looks supersweet in the new Puma ads. Hope to see more of him in the future, especially those Prada ads!

Leica
please please please do post those puma ads?

tortoise, here's Harry for Puma. You should see it in the current fashion mags.

-Leica

Attachments

• harry_puma.jpg
    harry_puma.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 45
Originally posted by leica@Feb 25th, 2004 - 10:31 pm
tortoise, here's Harry for Puma. You should see it in the current fashion mags.
post-11-1077766317.jpg

-Leica
:woot: thanks for that :flower:
*applause*
he's sooo steaming in my mind!
grrrg*

Originally posted by Henrietta@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 4:09 pm
um hello what work for him do we have over here in australia.....nothing, wakey wakey. ofcourse hes gonna go overseas modelling here is not glorified like in america! hes a perth boy along with heath townsend, like gemma ward and nicole trunfio are our perth girls. we may be called one of the most isolated cities in the world but population wise we've created some beauties here in perth.
:heart:

i just realized how big a star he is

omg... he was at marni!
i think i'm in love with him now
does anyone else know which other show he did?
i :heart: him! mua mua muaaaaa...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->