Harry Kinkead

sorry i posted the wrong pic
here they are
00210f.jpg
00470f.jpg

he appeared twice grrrg*
btw, there's another hot guy in the Marni show - i think his name is .....
:rolleyes:
andy gillet hehehe... :P *dribbles*

well... Harry may be not my favourite male model but I like him in some photos...

I mean, I didn't have any interest in him - until I saw him in this hilarious editorial "Asexual revolution" (or something like this, I don't remember exactly)...

150_9014.jpg
150_9013.jpg

:flower:

Attachments

• pixel.gif
    pixel.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 212
  • images432639_men4.jpg
    images432639_men4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 17
I like him, he's different but elegant! great if you want a change from the really boy looking models

im sure theres been a thread on him before :unsure: but i cant find it

I think he looks best in the Prada ads, at other times, he looks a bit odd. um...
Go, the prada ads! :clap:

Harry is cool, and very elegant. :heart:

Attachments

• Harry Kinkead11.jpg
    Harry Kinkead11.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Harry Kinkead14.jpg
    Harry Kinkead14.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Harry Kinkead1.jpg
    Harry Kinkead1.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Harry Kinkead10.jpg
    Harry Kinkead10.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Harry Kinkead2.jpg
    Harry Kinkead2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Harry Kinkead3.jpg
    Harry Kinkead3.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Harry Kinkead9.jpg
    Harry Kinkead9.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 12
I noticed there was an old thread dedicated to Harry Kinkead as well, and so I've merged the two threads together. Please remember when you decide to post a new topic to please do a quick search of the forum to see if there's already one that just hasn't been opened in a while! :flower: Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for merging the two threads, Cosette! :flower:

I love the pic of him sucking the telephone. #32 :lol: :rofl: :buzz:

Oh, Harry! :wub: :wub: :wub:

from http://www.model-max.com/harry_kinkead.htm :clap:
model-max said:
The Advent of Harry Kinkead
Prada's signature model for a record 7 times! + a favourite among top _fashion lensmen, DNA's Harry Kinkead's time has definitely arrived!
By Jed Medina and Karen Essex, updated for January 2005

A ModelWatch favourite since we first took a glimpse of him on the runways, Harry Kinkead is currently in the Big Apple to explore more modeling possibilities and what a career it has been!
As the ultimate Prada man, he has been the top choice of the famed designer for 3 seasons in a row. (Melissa Richardson, Harry's agent and discoverer at Take2, proudly informed us that Harry has now taken a record 7 Prada campaigns in a row! We thank our reader from Australia for reminding us!) It was an achievement of sorts for Kinkead- as he made better a record- considering some of his predecessors are already accomplished models themselves- Freddy Drabble, Ryan Curry, Matheo Renoir...On the editorial front, he can be seen on countless fashion magazines including Arena Homme+, L’Uomo Vogue, Numero and Wallpaper* while being photographed by some of fashion’s most accomplished lensmen. He also appeared for the most accomplished designers on the runways- Prada, Byblos, Miu Miu, Jil Sander. Represented by one of New York’s top agencies, DNA, ModelWatch took this opportunity to get to know Harry better the man, the model, fashion’s top male mannequin…
-----
Jed: Some people said you’re from Australia, another group claimed you hail from the UK. Where were you born and where did you grew up? Tell us some of your memories of home.
Harry: I was born in London and moved to Australia when I was five. I grew up in Perth and Melbourne. My memories of home are great, I miss my family and hanging out with my friends. I get to go home once or twice a year so it's not so bad.
Jed: Tell us more about you, as you grew up…
Harry: I grew up with my twin brother and had an awesome upbringing. Growing up in Australia have so many advantages which you take for granted, like living by the beach and feeling safe. I have been with DNA for about three years and they're fantastic, I am very lucky to be with them. My bookers Taylor and Gene are awesome and really straight forward with work (no bullsh*t), which makes a world of difference.

Jed: Back at home, do they think of your modeling as a good thing? Or do they have some reservations?
Harry: My Mum thinks it is the best thing in the world, ever. My Dad thinks it is ok, he's not crazy about it but he has the same attitude as my twin brother, that I should just make the most of it as It won't last forever.
Jed: Where did you go to school and what was that experience like?
Harry: I went to school in Geelong, just outside of Melbourne. It was called Geelong Grammar School. I hated it most of the time and was glad to leave, I've never been back.

Jed: Do you listen to music? If so, what genre do you particularly like? What is currently in your player?
Harry: Yeah I listen to all sorts of music. At the moment, I'm listening to Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.
Jed: Are you a fashion conscious guy? Do you like to dress well or do you like rugged clothes- jeans and t-shirt? What are some of your favorite brands?
Harry: I don't think that I'm that fashion conscious. I dress in pretty simple. Jeans and t-shirt.

Continuation from http://www.model-max.com/harry_kinkead.htm
model-max said:
Jed: What events or people have inspired you and made an appreciable difference in your way of thinking? Was there anyone in your family or outside that made a difference to your life?
Harry: My friends in Melbourne have had a huge influence on me. We have all gone through a lot together and I owe them a massive amount. I miss them a lot. They have encouraged me to go out and get on with it and have also made sure that my feet are firmly on the ground.
Jed: You have now become one of fashion’s top male models, who discovered you and what would be some of your earliest modeling gigs?
Harry: I was "discovered" by Melissa Richardson at Take 2 Model Management. I was delivering wine in south London and was told about a job as the receptionist at Take 2. So I went in there to try and get the job and then they put me on the books instead. ..
My first real job was an exclusive for Jil Sander show, about three weeks later in the summer of 2000.
Jed: Can you tell us some of your favourite modeling assignments?
Harry: My favourite modelling assignments. I think the ones that pay are my favourite ones. My favourite shoot location would have to be the countryside of Japan. At the foot of Mt. fuji, it's amazing. My favourite cities would be Barcelona and NY.
Jed: What would you consider some of the best parts of being a model?
Harry: The best thing about modelling is being able to travel. I love going to these cities and meeting new people, having new experiences and seeing new sights.
Jed: Fashion observers may already consider you an experienced catwalker… Do you still get the jitters before a show…any show?
Harry: Sometimes, but not as often as I used to.
Jed: Which among the designers did you got the most enjoyment and satisfaction? Any particular favorites?
Harry: I enjoy working for Marni and Prada, nice people.
Jed: Tell us about your agency, DNA. What was it like being represented by NYC’s most sought after agency? How is Taylor as a mentor? Tell us some of your experiences being represented by one of the industry’s most experienced talent manager?
Harry: I have been with DNA for about three years and they're fantastic, I am very lucky to be with them. My bookers Taylor and Gene are awesome and really straight forward with work (no bullsh*t), which makes a world of difference.

Arena Homme Plus Spring/Summer 2002
Fashion Editor: Katie Mossman

Models: Harry Kinkead, Jeisa Chiminazzo

Hair: Didier Malige
Makeup: Brigitte Reiss-Andersen

arenaspread56uu.jpg

[demarchelier.net]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member