Haute Couture Clients

liberty33r1b

Reaction score
Found this in the newsletter today, could someone please please post the full article?:flower::flower::flower:

Class of '08
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
By WWD Staff

PARIS — Couture week may be thin on major celebrities, but the front rows are packed with clients at heady times for high fashion. In addition to plenty of Europeans and regulars from America like Suzanne Saperstein and Becca Cason Thrash, there are a host of fresh faces — some in their 20s and 30s — from emerging high-fashion markets like Russia, the Middle East and Asia.

wwd.com

^oh yes that would be interesting....
the Haute Couture client lists are pretty secret, though.........

some in their 20s and 30s — from emerging high-fashion markets like Russia, the Middle East and Asia.
i doubt this new customers are that new....
remember seeing young girls (around 20) at a Versace Couture presentation like 5yrs ago........

thank you sooo much!!! I really appreciate that!

Last edited by a moderator:
from WWD

Published: Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Class of '08
By WWD Staff
PARIS — Couture week may be thin on major celebrities, but the front rows are packed with clients at heady times for high fashion. In addition to plenty of Europeans and regulars from America like Suzanne Saperstein and Becca Cason Thrash, there are a host of fresh faces — some in their 20s and 30s — from emerging high-fashion markets like Russia, the Middle East and Asia.

Here, a look at some of the newest members of the couture club:

012308_07%20(5).jpg

Hind Hariri

Hails from: Lebanon

Seen at: Chanel

Fashion statement: "Couture for me is for special occasions when I am representing my family. I'm more into prêt-à-porter. I tend to go for simple dresses in wonderful fabrics."

012308_07%20(6).jpg

Kassidy Schagrin

Hails from: Washington

Seen at: Armani Privé, Chanel, Christian Lacroix

Fashion statement: "Classic with a twist."

012308_07%20(7).jpg

Kirsty Bertarelli

Hails from: Geneva

Seen at: Christian Dior, Armani Privé, Chanel

Fashion statement: "It's nice to wear something unique, something that suits your own body type. Once you have experienced that, it's difficult not to go back for more."

012308_07%20(8).jpg

Elena Likhach

Hails from: Moscow

Seen at: Christian Dior, Chanel

Fashion statement: "My style's classic: Dior, Chanel, Valentino."

012308_07%20(9).jpg

Yuki Tan, president of Folie Follie

Hails from: Beijing

Seen at: Giorgio Armani, Givenchy

Fashion statement: "What I love about couture is it's not only about money, it's a dream, isn't it? Every woman should be able to dream and enjoy life, why not?"

Irina Abramovich

Seen at: Chanel, Christian Lacroix

Fashion statement: "I always mix couture with ready-to-wear pieces by designers such as Alexander McQueen and Nina Ricci. One can even mix Ralph Lauren with couture."

Jean C. Liu

Hails from: Dallas

Seen at: Armani, Lacroix, Dior, Chanel, Gaultier

Fashion statement: "Everyone in Dallas has the same clothes. Couture is a fun way for me to wear something different. I have an appreciation for the time and work that goes into each piece. It's an art I support."

Alexandra Melnichenko

Seen at: Chanel, Christian Lacroix, Givenchy

Fashion statement: "In summer, I always love Christian Lacroix because of all the colors. In the winter, I like Chanel, and if it's dark and cold, Givenchy."

just wanted to clarify that the last three ppl mentioned on wwd don't have pics.

I'm glad there are fresh faces in the front rows. It helps to insure that couture will not die which gives me hope to do my dream. ^_^

I love how at the one show everyone in the background was wearing black and white and the one lady posted in the pic has on a huge red coat...

there is something so tongue wagging about a woman with great spending power.

there is also something so tongue wagging about a man/husband crying after receiving his credit card statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Irina Abramovich

Seen at: Chanel, Christian Lacroix

Fashion statement: "I always mix couture with ready-to-wear pieces by designers such as Alexander McQueen and Nina Ricci. One can even mix Ralph Lauren with couture."

she talks about raph lauren as if it was zara, no? :lol: great to see young clients!! great to see clients at all actually! there's a thread on a tv program called "the secret world of couture" or s/ like that. Some more clients there, but older ones!

How many of those women actually made their own fortunes instead of marrying into money or inheriting?

The clients are all such bimbos. I think the Lebanese woman is self made. Ive heard my parents talk about her before.

i too cant help but wonder what most of these women do . .
not to judge . . but just because i'm curious . .

Elena Likhach for example . . google says nothing . .
she looks very young - anyone know who she is ?

Nope! correction: Hind Hariri is the DAUGHTER of a self made billionare. SO she actually inherited it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->