Heels for Men

Here are two of my favourite men in heels:

The one with the tattoos is Dregen, the guitarist of the Swedish punk rock band Backyard Babies. :mohawk:

And the red haired one is Russian supermodel Danila Polyakov. :crush:

Attachments

• dregen in high heels.jpg
    dregen in high heels.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 00000011111111.jpg
    00000011111111.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 19
He looks very sexy in those heels ... he is so sexy .. wow a real cute and sexy guy

When Tom Ford says its okay for men to wear heels than I will look into it...

I personally think men wearing heels is totally all right, maybe not everyday of course, but I don't think women should wear heels everyday either :smile:

I've been thinking about it more and more and I think i can maybe do a wedge.

But is there a place that's going to make a mens' size 13?

What size is that in womans' anyways?

I think the key is in how you handle yourself. If you walk like Paris Hilton, it is SO NOT going to work and you'll look riddiculous. You've also to be picky with the shoe choice and don't chose super feminine shoes. Finally, I've to say that, IMO, 99% of the dudes who pull heels off are quite androgynous and have a style with which wearing a certain pair of heels is coherent.

Men in heels should be banned? What country legislates that men wearing heels is illegal? And disgusting? So... men in heels is worse than, mini skirts with sheepskin boots? Men in heels is fair game in fashion. Maybe not to your liking, but it's fashion. Fashion is art, art is expression, and fashion is both art and expression.... even in the case of males wearing high heels. Even for every look I've trashed on tFS since joining in April 2005, there's actually a certain magic to men in heels. I still often times speculate on what feminine heels I would wear and with what outfits if I wanted to try out this look.

Men wearing heels is just fine. Have to find the right shoes and put together the right outfits to come along with a great look.

I think Men in heels are quite problematic. I rarely see men who can pull it of. You have to be either really masculine or kinda mysterious looking. Otherwise it will look plain stupid.

i've yet to see a guy in woman's heels convincingly... boots with a small-ish wedge heel a la Lenny Kravitz? on the edge, but he's a rockstar and the rest of the outfit went with that whole feel. he still looked like a guy.

others veer dangerously close to tranny.

and middle aged men in washed out jeans, button down shirt, zip front pullover and pair of strappy sandals? i don't see it as more than a fetish. like some guys like to wear women's underwear...

it takes a lot of work and also personality to make heels work right with a guy. not every guy can wear them and look good.

i've yet to see a guy in woman's heels convincingly... boots with a small-ish wedge heel a la Lenny Kravitz? on the edge, but he's a rockstar and the rest of the outfit went with that whole feel. he still looked like a guy.

others veer dangerously close to tranny.

and middle aged men in washed out jeans, button down shirt, zip front pullover and pair of strappy sandals? i don't see it as more than a fetish. like some guys like to wear women's underwear...

it takes a lot of work and also personality to make heels work right with a guy. not every guy can wear them and look good.

DITTO:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->