Height / How tall are you? #2

5'10
it's funny because i always hear women say they wish they were my height, or how they love my long legs, but i've never found a man who had a thing for long legs.

I'm 168 (5'6) and I like it. Not too short and not too tall :wink:

5'4" I like my height and wouldn't want to be any taller. My bf is only 5'7" it's a nice gap :smile:

I am 5'4"
Happy enough with it, I think. I have never actually thought about wanting to be taller or shorter.
I've been told my legs are long for my height but never quite understood this. I do have a shorter torso in comparison, so maybe it's that....

I'm 5'5, I would love to be taller, even by an inch or too. Well longer legs because I have a long enough torso as it is!

5'10
it's funny because i always hear women say they wish they were my height, or how they love my long legs, but i've never found a man who had a thing for long legs.

Are you kidding me!? I LOVE long legs lol ^_^

5'4. It's perfect for me. I do have a bit of difficulty finding pants and jeans that don't drag on the floor. My legs are decent in length but I have a long torso.

I'm 5'9 .......I hated my height when I was younger, but i'm pretty happy now.

When a was little (not literally-I was always the tallest in class :/ )I use to hate being tall. I'm 6'0 on the dot, but the second smallest in my family! My father is 6'4 and my mother was 5'9. Most of my sibling are about 6'2. If I culd pick the height I wanted it would be 5'7 to 5'9. It's such a cute height :smile:

I'm 5ft10/178cm. I hated it when I was younger (I stopped growing at 15-so I was taller than most girls and boys at high school) but now I quite like it-I wouldn't want to be short.

It is frustrating to find certain types of clothing though-dress pants, skirts, and coat sleeves are always a bit shorter than they should be.

It is frustrating to find certain types of clothing though-dress pants, skirts, and coat sleeves are always a bit shorter than they should be.

I have trouble finding skinny jeans that fit me, either they are too short but fit perfect or too lose and the right length. lol :ermm:

Sadly, I reached the cruising altitude of my adult height when I was about twelve. I was one of the tallest kids in my year - 5'5.5" - and everyone thought I was going to keep growing but alas, I never grew again. :-( I would love to be at least 5'8"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->