Height / How tall are you? #2

5'11" in bare feet. 6' walking around town, and 6'2" in my favorite heels. I remember reallying liking 5'8" when I was younger. Pants and coat/jacket sleeves were long enough and shopping was much easier!

Unfortunately I'm not too tall - 174/5.85 :(
But I still believe, I'll got 1/2cm more. I hope so =))

I'm very small, 5'2. On a bad day, I am 1cm shorter. Would love to be tall.

I'm 5' even. Needless to say, my tailor is my best friend.

It seems almost all of us are unhappy with our heights. I guess it's like my hair: I grew up with people fawning over my hair (bright red, thick, curly) and I've always hated it. Ditto my fair skin, height, boobs, feet, and so on.

I've learned to not let my height or my feet my get me down and I LOVE my skin tone now, but I still struggle with my hair and my boobs (much too big for my frame).

The grass is always greener, I guess.

I am 5'4" I wish I was taller. I am not very proportioned for my height :I

Some girls here are taller than me :'( I'm like ...I don't even remember but I wish I was 6ft

Ugh I'm only 5'7 which is short for a guy. At 22, I don't think I will be growing anymore..

5" or 5'1"! Works out for me cause all men are taller than me, but it would be nice to be taller...

5'8, I love my height now, hated it when I was younger. There was nothing more attention grabbing than being the tallest person in your grade six class. I remember how I always had to stand in the middle of the class photo
:doh:
BUT now I don't stand out and my height feels not too tall and not too short but just right ^_^

I'm 5'3....shorty pants.

I dont notice my height, feels normal to me!! I've never felt short or weird about it even though it is i guess a little shorter than the norm but its not even a blip on my radar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->