Help me find... (Dec 2003 - May 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone seen these trousers from the Vero Moda Very-line in real life?

I called up several stores, no one seemed to have them......:(:(

Picture from fashionista.be

Attachments

• broek.JPG
    broek.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks serenity now. Yeah it's frustrating I know how to sew a little bit, I have a pile of great tops that are too big, because I always manage to screw something up! THanks though, glad to hear I'm not the only one.
Cheers

Looking for empire waist babydoll dress...

http://www.singer22.com/s181d53.html

I am looking for a dress like the one in the link above in a light neutral, white, or dusty pink that costs under $100 and is available in Canada. I don't want cotton either.

Please help me in my search. Its for my bday party!

they are derek lam. ive seen tory burch "jakey heel" similar but a little too brown. i basically want the shape, how it ties up the front sort of gladiator/corset. dont care if the heel is shaped that dramatically or from that material, or if the tie is exactly like that.
thanks! :smile:

DXL820_73932_12029_12_3730.jpg

hm.com

What about these [ H & M ] ??

I'm looking for a dress very similar to this one :smile:

alice2105312293_p1_v1_m56577569831889405_347x683.jpg

alice2105312293_p2_v1_m56577569831889408_347x683.jpg
From Shopbop.com

in a similar color as well.

THE PERFECT TANK TOP? Seriously, I usually see great tank tops everywhere, but now that I really need one. I can't find one anywhere. It's crazy. I want it to be white and a bit slouchy. The ones from Alexander Wang are actually perfect, but I know I can find something much cheaper. This shouldn't be difficult to find at all! Heelp, haha.

Hey guys!! I am lookin for a womens suit with a vest ,only pants and vest, fitted, I looked everywhere, I can't find a prefect one. Anyone have any suggestions?

THE PERFECT TANK TOP? Seriously, I usually see great tank tops everywhere, but now that I really need one. I can't find one anywhere. It's crazy. I want it to be white and a bit slouchy. The ones from Alexander Wang are actually perfect, but I know I can find something much cheaper. This shouldn't be difficult to find at all! Heelp, haha.
That's what I was thinking, too. I was looking for a similar one for ages before I gave up and just settled for the Alexander Wang ones. And I'm glad I did because they really are perfect :flower: It's really not that easy finding a tank top that fits well and is flattering, comfy and of good quality.

^Haha, me too. I gave up today and went for the Alexander Wang ones. They're great so I'm happy:smile:

mens carrot pants!!! does anyone know where to find them in manhattan
that arnt to pricey?

Can anyone help me find anything similar to this jacket? I am in love with it.
jacket.jpg

fashionchat.forumandco

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me find some boots similar to the suede Isabel Marant booties
boots.jpg

or these
845524441861540.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back