Hintmag Model Mania

Originally posted by LilyBird@Aug 22 2004, 11:54 AM
Cintia, Cintia, Cintia!

btw, does anyone know how to pronounce her name? (sin-she-a?)
[snapback]341732[/snapback]​

Isn't it just a fancy way of spelling Cynthia?

AlmostFamous was helping everyone pronounce Cintia's name.. :flower:

Cintia is so cute!

Like Maud, Sarah!! :flower:

Rachel

Attachments

• rachelblais02.jpg
    rachelblais02.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 26
Heidi is HILARIOUS.

She's from Utah, and of Mormon faith. But doesn't really STICK to her guns if you catch my drift.

She'll probably do well cause of her amazingly outgoing personality.

Which reminds me of my ex-wife.

oooohh i like the look of aleksandra
plus she's a pisces like moi :smile:

Heidi and Rebecca look cool. Hope to see more of them...

I wonder how many are doing that CK 1 ad. Does anyone know? Jeisa, JP and who?

[attachmentid=28566]

The similarities between Capricorn newcomer Maria Dvirnik and Model Mania alumna Daria Werbowy are uncanny. Both girls are Ukrainian-born Canadians repped by Elmer Olsen in Toronto and IMG in New York. Maria, having walked for Marc Jacobs, Luella Bartley, Diane von Furstenberg, Bill Blass and Carolina Herrera, had an extraordinary first New York show season, and now shows no signs of slowing down.

[attachmentid=28567]

Ukraine, I crane, we all crane for Nataliya Gotsiy. Winner of the Ford Supermodel of the World competition, the former Soviet blitzed New York Fashion Week, walking for Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta and Zac Posen, and walked exclusively for Gucci in Milan last week. Look out for her in Numero, V, 10, i-D, Pop, American Vogue and the new YSL fragrance campaign shot by Solve Sundsbo.

Attachments

• hintmag1.jpeg
    hintmag1.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 92
  • hintmag2.jpeg
    hintmag2.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 81
[attachmentid=28568]

Touted in the British press as the next Kate Moss, the petite Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has big shoes to fill. The Devon native's book is stuffed with tears from L'Officiel, V, Jalouse, Bon, French, Wallpaper, Teen and Japanese Vogue, and her campaign resume reads Tommy Jeans, Levi's Lingerie, Abercrombie & Fitch, French Connection and Top Shop. Show options in Paris include YSL, Chanel and Balenciaga. A great start for the pillow-lipped teen!

[attachmentid=28569]

With a very fortuitous surname, Canadian cutie Andi Muise is pure inspiration. Tearsheets include Cosmo Girl and Nylon, and soon Flaunt and Oyster. When she's not doting on her chihuahua, the Roxette fan finds time to pose in the Kenneth Cole Reaction, Urban Outfitters and Nike campaigns. No more blaming Canada.

[attachmentid=28570]

Balkan brunette Katarina Ivanovska got her start in the business when she won a modeling contest in her native Macedonia, organized by Austrian model impresario Wolfgang Schwarz of Look Models. She's already shot for Citizen K, Stiletto and Italian Vogue, and will no doubt pull a Carmen Kass in becoming her country's richest citizen.

Attachments

• hintmag3.jpeg
    hintmag3.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 90
  • hintmag4.jpeg
    hintmag4.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 71
  • hintmag5.jpeg
    hintmag5.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 39
[attachmentid=28571]

Brazilian blonde Loiani Bienow is one red-hot rookie. Already part of the furniture at Brazilian Vogue, she was one of the busiest girls at Sao Paulo Fashion Week (which goes a long way in explaining why she's never had a boyfriend). When in New York, she can be seen teaching her bookers Brazilian dance steps, belying her patented pout.

[attachmentid=28572]

Currently starring in campaigns for Burberry, Jil Sander and Pringle, the British beaute Lily Donaldson has silver screen written all over her face. The smoky siren had a killer New York show season, which included Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs and Oscar de la Renta. With a name like Lily, could she be anything other than a classic femme fatale?

Attachments

• hintmag6.jpeg
    hintmag6.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 37
  • hintmag7.jpeg
    hintmag7.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 28
Andi Muse is beautiful! She also has a chihuahua like I do! :heart:

Of course I like Lily D. too! :flower:

Great bunch this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics