Hintmag Model Mania

Originally posted by Sloan@Oct 8 2004, 06:01 PM
Balkan brunette Katarina Ivanovska got her start in the business when she won a modeling contest in her native Macedonia, organized by Austrian model impresario Wolfgang Schwarz of Look Models. She's already shot for Citizen K, Stiletto and Italian Vogue, and will no doubt pull a Carmen Kass in becoming her country's richest citizen.

She reminds of Marija Vuijovic.

Originally posted by Sloan@Oct 8 2004, 12:08 PM
Andi Muse is beautiful! She also has a chihuahua like I do! :heart:

Of course I like Lily D. too! :flower:

Great bunch this month!
[snapback]390509[/snapback]​

i think andi muise is beautiful too

i did some lookin around on the net

Canadian portfolio

dna

alot of models are coming out of canada nowadays

Andi M looks so commercial to me. I could see her doing VS though.

Originally posted by Sloan@Oct 8 2004, 03:01 PM
[attachmentid=28568]
Touted in the British press as the next Kate Moss, the petite Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has big shoes to fill.
Can they never think of anyone else to compare new models to... :yuk: Unless they're African American, which case they get Naomi.

Great to see so many Canadians though!

where are these photos from (andi muise)

3021_10.jpg

3021_09.jpg

3021_03.jpg

Originally posted by LeEtoile@Oct 8 2004, 05:49 PM
Andi M looks so commercial to me. I could see her doing VS though.
[snapback]390729[/snapback]​

She does look commercial, but I think she can switch it on and off pretty well according to the shoot she's doing. A good balance, very pretty, yay canada :smile: :heart:

I want to see more of Maria Dvirnik ... any agency portfolios online?

Andi Muise is sooo beautiful and looks some what asian *heart*
She looks like an asian guy here *heart*
1968_10832.jpg

Originally posted by jadedomega@Oct 15 2004, 05:40 PM
Andi Muise is sooo beautiful and looks some what asian *heart*
She looks like an asian guy here *heart*
[snapback]398063[/snapback]​

Whooo... :crush:

From www.hintmag.com

model3.jpg

A swim fan, French native Morgane Dubled has made quite a splash. The lean brunette with Olympics-sized cheekbones had an impressive show season last month, walking for Calvin Klein, Viktor & Rolf, Gucci, Fendi, Christian Dior and D&G. Print-wise, you can catch her in Dazed & Confused, Japanese Vogue, 10 Magazine and Italian Marie Claire. All that, but still we want more Morgane.

model4.jpg

After false starts with two other New York agencies, the headstrong Asia Pulko is now well on her way. Last season, the Polish teen terrible walked for Gucci, Miu Miu and Fendi in Milan, as well as Christian Dior, John Galliano and Hermès in Paris. Tearsheets include Italian Vogue, Deutsch, Bolero and Russian Elle. These days, Asia has left clubland for the relative calm of coffee shops and art galleries, becoming ever Greater Asia.

model5.jpg

The latest Russian to conquer the West (but the first Model Mania girl to have a name begin with X, out of nearly 600), Xenia Markova is part of an elite stable at Moscow's Grace Models, home to former MM stars Natalia Vodianova, Eugenia Volodina, Ksenia Maximova and Polina Kouklina. Xenia has appeared in Pop, Italian Vogue and Italian Marie Claire, and walked for Fendi, Chanel and Anna Molinari, to name a few. Now spending more and more of her time in New York, Xenia is no Red Square.

model6.jpg

The most talked-about Spanish model since Eleonora Bose is the Punk-loving Marina Peres (in fact, we've never seen her without an iPod). Fresh from her debut runway season, which included Alexander McQueen, YSL Rive Gauche, Stella McCartney, Prada, Jil Sander and Christian Dior, señorita Marina can be seen in Numéro and Harper's Bazaar, and soon in Self Service. She also just shot the Loewe campaign with Inez & Vinoodh. Muy caliente!

model7.jpg

Brazilian teen Solange Wilvert could very well become her country's leading export. Her runway resume reads Calvin Klein, Chanel, Jil Sander and Alexander McQueen, while her book bursts with tearsheets from Paris Vogue, Teen Vogue, 10 and, most recently, V magazine, shot by Glen Luchford (seen here). Sorry, Brazil, but we're not giving her back.

model8.jpg

A practicing belly-dancer, Jenean is gyrating her way center stage. The statuesque mannequin, who hails from Philadelphia, has already appeared in Allure and Lucky, as well as Victoria's Secret and Armani Exchange campaigns. We predict next year will be hers.

model9.jpg

A black belt in karate, Sarah Macdougall is chopping her way to the top. After appearing in Teen Vogue and Elle Girl, the freckly Florida native—and high school student, still—was tracked down to appear in Annie Leibovitz's multimedia campaign for Ann Taylor. Fresh-faced and self-disciplined, Sarah is our Karate Kid.

they're all lovely, thaks for posting :flower:
I'm especially glad to see them pick Morgane :woot: :heart:

http://www.***************/image/0910200409582937.jpg

nicole miller

http://www.***************/image/0909200414351820.jpg

lacoste

ANDI !! I started a topic about her quite long ago, glad she's doing well. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->