Hong Kong Shopping

and also I know a vintage store on Granville road on tsim sha tsui. it is in the 2nd~3rd floor of those 10 stories commercial building .

13fj148p.jpg

found these pics from hk local paper, it is the exact store i am talking about!!!!!

when you in the granville st plz look up to the buildings becoz there are many stores up there......like below

13fj140p.jpg

13fj163p.jpg

13fj144p.jpg

and plz plz plz dont miss Granville Circuit!! u can find the coolest local boutique there!

have anyone been to "shine*"? I heard they carry many indie band but its quite pricey

^^ omg mee & gee is like my fave vintage shop in hk

also i want to add that there is a mee &gee in central too. in Li Yuen Street West. :smile:

how do i get to granville road from the tst mtr? what exit? it is near that other road full of womanswear shops? (carnaby or kimberly or something?)

and retrostone is the same store you're calling "mee gee"? i'm confused -- retrostone is along the ladies market in mongkok, or on granville in tst?

^ i thk for granville road u could use exit MTR B1 exit from TST... or u can check when u get there cuz the MTR exits are usually clearly written.

^ i hv never been to retrostone. wt does it sell?? and wt is granville circuit?

Hi, does anyone know where the Jil Sander shop is located in HK? :smile:

for girls ,retrostone pretty much selling those floral vintage polos and long stripe shirt.. and they remade some vintage clothing like remade those XL oversize sweatshirt to mini-skirt. I dont know the right words of this action some one plz teach me that ><. and the sizes is terribly run small....i usually wear size 6 in us but i cant barely fit the clothes there..only a few.
for boy they got some military jacket , baggy jean..some Hawaiian shirts ...

for granville circuit there is a building where full of stores of local hk designers. well not all of them are good but you wont regret to go there. I personally became a loyal customer of one sliver jewelery shop in 4th floor

also the one i ve posted before around granville st called "heas" they are selling 2nd hand,used designer brand clothing usually japanese like bape , hysteric glamour. my brother brought a helmut lang jeans and a apc jacket from there about 60% off original price. reminder: its used items but in good condition.

for jil sander....i remember there is one in central like next to mark & spencer and balenciaga ...correct me if i m wrong since i ve been to hk for one and half yrs...

I'm going to HK this christmas, just right in time for the huge X-mas sale! So excited!! :D

congrats ! and D-mop just open their sale shop in chatham road, tsim sha tusi this month! the road is right next to the end of granville st

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Would you recommend the warehouse sale of Joyce and Lane Crawford at Hong Kong Island? :smile:

^^^ My mum's been and she said it's really really messy and you have to really hunt through stuff. However, she did find a pair of Bottega Veneta sunglasses (which are REALLY nice btw, not some dodgy ones that no one bought because they were ugly) for about HK$1400 - at the time it was about AU$200.

Are there anything like sample sales here in Hong Kong? And if so where would I find it?

^Hopefully I'd be able to find some interesting stuff from the warehouse sale!

I'm also interested to know if there are any sample sales in HK this December. :D

yes the warehouses in hk island is kind of big and chaotic and you really need to have tons of time to find a pant that fit you because most of the sizes there are big (for normal asian)... besides those two warehouse there are some cafe and furniture shops in the same building..worth a look.

for sample sale...mmmm i think they just sell those samples in warehouse dont they?

thanks tung! wish me luck. hopefully i get to find some interesting stuff from the warehouses.

by the way, would you also recommend the pedder sale?

since I see you marked your gender as homme, I dont recommend you to spend too much time on it. Because you only will find woman footwear there...but if you go with a femme...this is another story :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->