How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

i dont wear heels much in spring and summer, but probably 80% of the time in fall and winter

I wear heels throug the entire year. I just cannot get used to the idea of wearing low or flat heels

question, do you wear your heels with jeans?

well I'm a jeans-kind-off-girl, so yes :smile: I just feel the most comfortable with. I'm looking for some new heels because I'm going to university...Now I have only one pair of casual black heels. and I'm getting a little tired with ballerina's and want to have a shoes-revolution :smile:
Is it true that if the heel is thick that it's more comfortabler?

yes and you can wear them quite high and still walk all day

no idea, I had seen some heels with wood online and that looks good, but I don't know if it would look good on me.

I wear heels most of the time and year round. I'm so used to them. Whether they are wedges, stilletos or one inch heels, I love them.

I used to wear high heels everyday to school but it gets rather tiring after a while. So, all wear now are either flats or kitten heels.

I love open toed heels especially Ginas and Louboutins, I wear quite often but when I'm shopping in the city I love to wear my lacoste Maryjane Flats, they're comfy and easy to run in if a store is just about to close and because I live in Auckland (New Zealand) its always best!

About 5 days a week, I'd love to wear them everyday! But sometimes my feet need a little rest.

Only for special occasions and once in a while I wear 3 inch chunky heel boots, but the rest of the time it's trainers, flats or flip flops.

I guess part of the reason is that I walk long distances for exercise and also walk a lot the rest of the day because I live in Toronto and don't own a car, and it just drives me nuts being slowed down by heels. I love walking faster than everyone else on the sidewalk, it makes me feel fit and powerful. ^_^

I wear heels (3 inches and up) practically all day everyday. I wear my heels with everything - tights, jeans, skirts, pants, whatever.

When I wear flats, I start waddling like a duck and my feet actually will hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->