How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

Only for special occasions when I don't have to walk that much

If the weather permits it and my feet are not sore I wear them every day (that is if I am going outside every day: I don't wear shoes inside).

Only for special occasions when I don't have to walk that much

I'm the same. I only wear high heels (3"+) when I know I don't have to walk a lot or stand for a long time, and I will be taken by cars/cabs to and from the place I'm going to, so it's usually for special occasions.

I won't wear shoes over 3" high to night clubs no matter how posh/stylish the club is (unless a table is booked so I know I definitely have somewhere to sit when I want to). I know lots of girls wear sky-high heels to night clubs but they usually end up going home with bare feet. Not a pleasant sight.

I wear heels quite often....generally once or twice a week to college, then on any shorter shopping trips and eating out etc. I don't own any with a heel smaller than 4" though!

I wear heels half the time. Or I wear really flat ballerina's that hardly have anything under them that you could call a sole, or i wear the highest of heels. When it comes to heels, Christian Louboutin is the best in my opinion. I can walk in them all day with no problem whatsoever.

Every day in the winter/fall. And when I am going out at night or to a concert during summer/spring.

Most of the time for work. Usually 3 times a week. Not for school though! Everyone wears flipflops sadly.. I go to school near the beach. but it's not even that hot.

Most of the time for work. Usually 3 times a week. Not for school though! Everyone wears flipflops sadly.. I go to school near the beach. but it's not even that hot.

living in sunny cali, going to school near the beach..I'd so LOVE that.
I wear standard black heeled riding boots on a daily bases. Everywhere basically, but not when you have to stand/walk in them for a long time.

unfortaunetly i've worked in the medical field for the past few years, and it doesnt allow for me to put my heels to good use

i always wear heels when i go out at night (unless i'm feeling lazy, then i throw on my frye's)
I try to wear heels whenever possible, because i never get to wear them during the day

My poor heels, they haven't seen the outside of a closet for months.

^i visited your blog...i'm so envious of your shoe collection :P......you have amazing taste :flower:

I love your blog too! Sorry I hate to deviate from the topic, but I'm a dallas girl as well~ :smile: Cool to know there are other fashionable people in the city.

I wear my heels to class, but since I work retail, I usually wear ballet flats. Usually my heels are tapered, 3.5", but I have some extremely comfortable Chloé booties that are 4".

Only when I'm out on the weekend (and even then, depends on if I'm gonna be walking or sitting down). I'm a tad bit of a klutz, so I'm not brilliant with heels, whether normal or err, under the influence :ninja:

everyday.B)
p.s. i do wear sneakers to exercise.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->