Hunger #13 : Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen & Chadwick Boseman

Zorka

Reaction score

Dakota Fanning by Rankin
Elizabeth Olsen by Nadia Lee Cohen
Chadwick Boseman by Neil Krug
Mad World by Rankin

Welcome to our mad world. For issue 13 of Hunger we continue to dissect the world around us now, escaping into the madness and surrealism of glamour in an ever-austere world while cutting through the political and societal climate with interviews that are hard-hitting and relevant. This issue our cover stars are Dakota Fanning who talks mental health awareness and legacy, Elizabeth Olsen discussing how society affects her career choices and Chadwick Boseman talking us through the importance of his roles in Marshshall and Black Panther. For this issue Rankin has also created a limited edition beauty cover that represents his interpretation of Mad World.

Inside the issue we speak with Cole Sprouse, Sergei Polunin, Julie Adenuga, Virgil Abloh and Akala, while our art section is guest edited by new collective Public Outcry, intent on bringing about radical change through creativity.

Fashion this issue focuses on escapism and manipulation, starting with a Collections story shot by Rankin based on Snapchat filters. Elsewhere fashion director Kim Howells reimagines mermaids and bikers, while menswear editor Stevie Westgarth recreates a 1930s circus in Cumbria. In our beauty section Andrew Gallimore has us seeing double and Greg Kadel goes to extremes with a beauty story inspired by surrealism. And in documentary we get nostalgic for the 90s with music videos director Samuel Bayer and find out why p*ssy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina will never give up the fight.

boutiquemags.com; hungertv.com

ELIZABETH OLSEN
Photographer: Nadia Lee Cohen
Stylist: Amelian Kashiro
Hair: Adir Abergel
Make-Up: Rachel Goodwin
Model/Celebrity: Elizabeth Olsen

streeters.com/news/hunger-magazine-autumn-winter-2017-cover-story-elizabeth-olsen; nadialeecohen.com; instagram.com/elizabetholsenofficial

X-RAY
Photographer: Rankin
Hair: Nick Irwin
Make-Up: Andrew Gallimore
Model: Georgie Hobday

clm-agency.com/hair-make-up/make-up/andrew-gallimore/beauty/hunger/rankin-68/#4

Elizabeth Olsen is supposed to be Tippi Hedren? I see a Drag Race version of Petra Von Kant personally. But I'm loving all the camp. It's her most transformative shoot yet. The rest could all be binned.

DAKOTA FANNING
Photographer: Rankin
Stylist: Kim Howells
Hair: Nick Irwin
Make-Up: Andrew Gallimore
Model/Celebrity: Dakota Fanning

hungertv.com/feature/dakota-fanning-talks-staying-sane-in-the-fame-gam

CHADWICK BOSEMAN
Photographer: Neil Krug
Stylist: Sara Paulsen
Grooming: Saisha Beecham
Model/Celebrity: Chadwick Boseman

hungertv.com/feature/chadwick-boseman-on-black-panther-and-the-healing-power-of-cinema

Elizabeth Olsen is supposed to be Tippi Hedren? I see a Drag Race version of Petra Von Kant personally. But I'm loving all the camp. It's her most transformative shoot yet. The rest could all be binned.

Benn98, darling, you're so informed & witty with your comments - SIMPLY BRILLIANT!!! :D:flower::heart:

Btw, from some reason, I instantly fell in love with this Olsen's - or should I say Cohen's - ed; after one & only David LaChapelle (yeah, I'm kinda weirdo and I know that! :D ), I just discovered Nadia Lee Cohen and after seeing some work of hers, I have literally been left speechless!

P.S. Sorry, guys (for repeating myself), simply couldn't resist, here are some REALLY HQs of the spoken ed:

http://www.hungertv.com/feature/elizabeth-olsen-talks-politics-perception-and-the-power-of-film/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->