Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Thanks a lot Frency! I am wearing the shirt that Vanessa Hudgens has on in #619 today! I get so many compliments on it. One of my fave peices in my closet.

I really love the new collection...esp the japonais dress! I want it

i really love the leopard coat by elizabeth & james, neimans had several last week and now they are all sold out :(

I read on Ashley's facebook that they will come to Europe for the launch of the line...

"Ashley Olsen Going to Europe soon to introduce Elizabeth and James Will visit Berlin, Paris, London, Milan, Madrid, Moscow and Zurich"

Anybody knows something about this???

^ I dont think it's her, but anyway she/he wrote this and I'd be extremely happy if it's true!!!

I thought it was already sold in Paris (at Le Printemps), so I doubt it's for the launch of the line. More for the launch of the new collection, no?

^ I dont really know..but I SO hope that's true...I want to meet them so badly!

I thought it was already sold in Paris (at Le Printemps), so I doubt it's for the launch of the line. More for the launch of the new collection, no?

The line has been in a few stores in London, for quite a while now too. So it would be a bit odd if they were just officially lauching in Europe now.

I would love it if they did though!

is that first jacket a leather rick owens like jacket or a jacket with a scarf around it? i cant tell.

Elizabeth & James - Spring/Summer 2010 lookbook
Ph: Roderick Angle

VIEWONFASHION.COM

Taylor Tomasi in a E&J shirt

27ywhzp.jpg

STOCKHOLMSTREETSTYLE.FEBER.SE

I saw that dress at Neiman's today - it can be worn backwards or forwards which makes it more versatile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->