Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I need that twig ring in my life! Has anyone purchased anything from the F/W 09 jewelry collection yet?

yeah, I was thinking about it too. I want that twig cuff.

I just got back from Bloomies and they had a few selected jewellery items. Unfortunately nothing that I was interested in and didn't see the twig ring either. Anyone knows if Barneys has it?

i3ge8x.jpg

BARNEYS.COM VIA MY MAIL BOX

oh I like that vest on the left. Very cute. I also like one pair of their shoes but no way would I pay $330 for them

i just bought a crap load of the E&J Jewelry today online..i'll post pics when it all comes in..i got the gold and diamond feather two finger ring, the twig cuff and ring, the stackable bangles and the pollen ring! im so excited!

Some of my babies!

I got the twig ring and the twig cuff in the mail yesterday!

IMG00083-20091014-2329.jpg

more to come soon!:heart::flower:

go to rileeandlo.com and use the code OCT09DEAL for 20% off jewelry!
it ends friday! 10/16!

lmelanie, conrats. love both. unfortunately the cuff seems to have sold out now.

Gossip Boys Are Loving Elizabeth and James for Men!

eprynk.jpg

When Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen first launched their mens collection for Elizabeth and James, we knew it was only a matter of time before Hollywood’s sexiest guys caught on. And it didn’t take long! Elizabeth and James for Men has been popping up all over Gossip Girl. Just this week, Dan Humphrey (played by Penn Badgley) wore the Elizabeth and James Easy V Cashmere Sweater during his now infamous threesome scene. And that wasn’t the first time Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s designs landed in the steamy television show. Dan wore two Elizabeth and James designs the week before the threesome, and last month Chuck Bass (played by Ed Westwick) sported an Elizabeth and James suit. Looks like Gossip Girl’s heartthrobs have found a brand they can depend on!

- STYLENEWS.PEOPLESTYLEWATCH.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an Elizabeth and James cotton shirt featured in November's issue of Shape magazine:

ElizabethandJames.jpg

source: me (scanned)

Some celebs wearing the line...

INSTYLE.COM + OLSEN-TWINS-NEWS.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->