Collar 15 / 38
Suit 48 / 96
Shoe M 44.5 / 10
Hair Color Light Brown
Eyes Blue
w/selectmodel

Name: Jaco Norman
Location London

How long have you been modelling and how did it begin?
About a year now. I did some photos for a friend, my mum saw them, said she had a contact in Milan, said it might be a good idea to send them over to help me get an agency in London. Sent the photos and ended up going that week to Milan Fashion Week and kinda started out there, then came and did it all in London after that.

What have your modelling experiences been like so far?
Yeah, fantastic. Went out to Ibiza a month ago, that was probably the highlight of the year.

What was that for?
BANK Fashion, for the latest campaign. A couple of trips to Hamburg as well for Schwarzkopf, that was pretty fun. Yeah it’s good. You can travel around a bit.

What’s your dream modelling job?
I’d probably go back to Ibiza, make it grungy, perhaps something like Unconditional, All Saints, that kinda style. Photographer? I’ve got a friend, Harley Kemp, she’s really good. Probably do something like that, keep in with the family ties.

What are you passionate about?
Music. I’ve got a band Jjango, started that up a couple of months ago so we’re getting that off the ground. I want to get into acting as well, so I’ve got those two things on the line.

So what do you play in your band?
I play guitar and sing. (BBG: He’s got a great singing voice!)

3 random facts about yourself?
I’m half Spanish.
I hate these questions on the spot, I never know what to say! I know as soon as we finish this I’ll have loads. We’ll come back to it…

How long have you played guitar?
About 6 years now.

So you’re pretty good?
I’m alright, yeah. No Hendrix, but hopefully we’ll get there one day.

What’s your favourite band at the moment?
All time favourite’s probably Queens of the Stone Age, they’re my main influence. I really like the new Black Keys stuff. Yeah, so it’s between those two at the moment. Bit of the heavier stuff, Black Dahlia Murder, but that’s on another page.

So is your band that kinda genre?
Erm, a lot of influences, a lot of riff based music, but from my half Spanish side I like to throw in a bit of flamenco, a bit of Spanishy softer sounds. Try and mix it all up a bit.

When was the last time you did a good deed for a stranger?
I’d like to say everyday, but we’re not all that nice haha. Erm, probably buying a Big Issue a couple of days ago. Probably the best I’ve done so far in a while.

Do you play any sports?
No, I cycle. That’s about it. To get from A to B, pretty much.

Got any random facts yet?
I can speak French, went to a French school. We’re missing one fact…

You went to a French school?
Well I lived in Ibiza.

So when was that?
That was until 6 years ago, all my life. So I grew up there.

You don’t have any kind of accent (I’m totally confused by these revelations)
I know, I know. It’s 6 years of going to a North London boy’s school, completely eradicated it all out.

(A while after the interview ended, Jaco comes up…)
I thought of a random fact! I collect lighters. I have an extensive collection, about 1500.

That’s a good fact! Are they all crazy special ones?
Some are, I have everything from cheap throwaway ones to really special ones. I’ve been collecting them for about 5 years.

(10 minutes later…)
Has anyone got a lighter?

Photography CECILIE HARRIS
Styling KRISTINE KILTY
Styling Assistants ARNDT STOBBA & LUCIE HALLEY
Hair STEPHEN HAMILTON
Make-up FIONA TANNER
Photographic Assistants KAAMILAH NAHABOO & DAVE BIRD

boysbygirls.co.uk

photography GEORGIE WILEMAN
grooming SHELENE MCINTOSH
model JACO NORMAN from SELECT

georgie-wileman.blogspot.com

1500 lighters! Supposedly, only a smoker will collect lighters.
Jaco is quite handsome :winkiss:

He speaks two languages (which are in different linguistic branches) without a trace of accent and he plays guitar and sings :innocent: Jacob is a guy of many accomplishments! :clap:

^You are welcome :smile: I liked the video as well. Jaco has such a nice voice and free demeanor.

Behind the scenes at the Bank AW 2012 Photo Shoot

Uploader:BankFashionOfficial

Interview with Jaco Norman on Bank Ibiza

BankFashionOfficial, 21.06.12

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"