James Marsden

me 2 and no problem :smile:

here are some HQs from the set
celebutopia

I dunno I think they look like an odd on-screen couple...

i agree
i guess we will just have to wait for the movie to come out to find out if they have any on screen chemistry ^_^

"Hairspray" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals
wireimage

his hair has looked much better in the past

I can't stop laughing at his singing on the hairspray soundtrack. Who knew James Marsden could sing? :D

hes just perfect :D. i am only seeing the movie because of him ^_^

"Hairspray" Los Angeles Premiere - After Party
wireimage

"Hairspray" New York City Premiere - Arrivals
July 16, 2007 - Ziegfeld Theatre
wireimage

no problem :smile:

"Hairspray" New York City Premiere - After Party
wireimage

his eyes are incredible

edit: HQs from the premiere
celebritycity

Last edited by a moderator:
he does have lovely eyes!
thanks for the extra pics! :smile:

He really is cute:smile: But he sort of looks like a mixture of various hollywood eye-candies...dunno...reminds me of others too much..his looks, I mean.

Cast Of "Hairspray" Performs on NBC´s "Today" - July 20, 2007
wireimage

I work at a bookstore and he came in the other day in sweats and bought tons of baby books. And for all of those who will ask, yes, he's just as gorgeous in person.^_^

oh you lucky lucky gal!!

I was supposed to meet him. My best friends brother is in the navy and they were going to have a special screening of X- Men 3 on their boat. I was supposed to go but then they told the crew they couldnt get them extra tickets. James Marsden was scheduled to be there but he ended up not going, i still missed out on Hugh Jackman and Kelsey Grammar though

I watched him perform this morning on the Today Show; he was really good! He's so handsome...like a movie star from the 50's :crush:

thanks for all the pics!! :smile:

I work at a bookstore and he came in the other day in sweats and bought tons of baby books. And for all of those who will ask, yes, he's just as gorgeous in person.^_^

aww really, I wonder if he and his wife are having another kid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->