Jean Paul Gaultier x Simone Rocha

You know what, good for her!

This could be a great opportunity for her to get out of her comfort zone a bit but to also expand her design vocabulary a little further. Hopefully it doesn't end up being a surplus of layered organza smocks in sailor-stripes and the like...

Such exciting news, I can't wait tbh, Gaultier never failed me when it come to his choice of designers.

This could be a great opportunity for Gaultier because Simone can explore more softer/romantic side of him that sometimes can be quite underrated.

Good news!

Even this will be undoubtly a challenge for her as she's a newbie to the crafts of Haute Couture. Hopefully the more fearless she'll be delving into the maison’s signature pieces.

It was high time (after Chitose Abe who was the first guest for FW21) to pick another woman to boost her creativity through collaboration.

Surprised, yet not. I am quite excited, although indifferent about this past show.

Someone said the next collab is with Courrèges but I don’t know if there’s any truth to it.

Someone said the next collab is with Courrèges but I don’t know if there’s any truth to it.
Do you mean Courrèges, the brand or Nicolas Di Felice, the designer?

what's it gonna take for jean paul to just ask our john... perhaps he already has and was turned down? ugh
He only invites designers under 50s I think, Galliano was also his contemporary.

Gaultier and Lacroix are my favorite masters all time, it's a shame they're no longer interested in fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->