Jen & Vince: Must be VERY good Friends!

^ He was great in Wedding Crashers too--so funny, which makes him even more attractive.

Not saying that he couldn't be viewed as attractive right now....or that I'm calling him fat....but it would be kind of sweet to see him get in shape for her or something.

They look cute together. ^_^
I don't care for her, never have but I think it's cool that she moved on and they look adorable together.
People who say she downgraded or who think Vince is unattractive exagerate IMO. It's not like Jenifer was a beauty herself.They're a average looking couple.
He seems funny, she seems nice. What's to hate?:flower:

fashionista-ta said:
If I were Jen, I'd be a little sick of perfection right about now :ninja:

True! But she's never really dated the 'perfect' type anyhow:

Tate Donavan:
51077564.jpg

mptv1.gif

mptv1.gif

Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows:heart:
50852908.jpg

She seems into the corky type and Brad was the first 'pretty boy' she dated. She seems like real person that dates men for who they are, not for who they appear to be or should be:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^crap, my pics didn't show... let my try again.

fashionista-ta said:
^ He was great in Wedding Crashers too--so funny, which makes him even more attractive.

Agreed. Personality is #1 for me, looks are... #2, or #3... somebody always becomes more attractive, to me, if they have a great personality..

Erin said:
Agreed. Personality is #1 for me, looks are... #2, or #3... somebody always becomes more attractive, to me, if they have a great personality..
Same here. If this is true, and Jen is very good friends with Vince, she's onto a winner :brows:

Goodness, did you have to remind us of Tate, I'm eating :P But yes, you have a point there ...

fashionista-ta said:
Goodness, did you have to remind us of Tate, I'm eating :P But yes, you have a point there ...

Aw, he's gotten cuter since the OC... but let's be honest, he wasn't quite the looker back when he was with Jennifer:glare:

It's funny to me that he was in Mr and Mrs Smith with Brad and Angelina and now he's with Jen... HOLLYWOOD!

I love, love, love Vince. I've had a huge crush on this adorable and funny man since before he did swingers! Jen deserves a little laughter in her life!

I'm not a big Vince fan. I think Jen could do better. she is so hot

The latest news is that he's asked her to move to Chicago where he lives...and she's considering it because LA reminds her too much of her ex.

^ Wouldn't mind seeing those two out and about in the city. Our celeb base is a little weak here in Chicago!

I didn't think he lived out here full time, though? I know he grew up in a suburb, and has a home downtown, but I didn't know it was where he is when he isn't filming..

NOE said:
Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows:heart:

Funny that you mention her dating Adam, because he and Courtney Cox Arquette used to date, too. :P

Erin said:
^ Wouldn't mind seeing those two out and about in the city. Our celeb base is a little weak here in Chicago!

I didn't think he lived out here full time, though? I know he grew up in a suburb, and has a home downtown, but I didn't know it was where he is when he isn't filming..

Yea, we certainly could use them here... I'd be on the look out for sure! I read that he actually moved here offically before filming The Breakup b/c he loves it here! and wanted to fully get in Chicago mode since I think he wrote it or directed it or whatever. But yea, he bought a house in Lake Forest I believe.

And yea, it is funny about Adam and both Jen and Courtney... They are just that good of friends that not even a man can come between them. Love it:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhhhg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->