Jen & Vince: Must be VERY good Friends!

FrockRadar8 said:
Aniston used to date George Stephanopoulous too

Oh yum. That's a fact I had forgotten.

I love the emotive language of the article (sarcasm)

giving him a long steamy SNOG in full view of passersby.

It looks like a little peck, and they're on the penthouse balcony and there's a tree in the way! How is that in full view??? :huh:

From NationalLedger.com
Celebrities
Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn Photos a Set up?
By Cris Bergman
Oct 27, 2005

The buzz for the last two weeks has been all Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston. While "straight making out" rumors about the couple hit People Magazine a few weeks back the real heat was turned up when a series of photos showed the two on a Chicago balcony together.
jen_vince_kiss_002.jpg
Did a tip lead to the balcony photos?

The Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn pictures showed the pair in various fully clothed embraces, kisses and even caught them relaxing on the balcony reading the paper in sweats.
So- is this just a hard working photographer doing the whole paparazzi thing in the Windy City or were the photos set up?
Liz Smith dishes:
The inside skinny on the new Jennifer Aniston/Vince Vaughn pics is that "somebody" close to one or either actor set this up — with Jen 'n' Vince's knowledge.
It was "time" for the story to break, but naturally, neither star wants to actually say the words "Sure, we're fooling around."
Two grown single adults, but heaven forbid they confirm a perfectly natural thing. Anyway, it seems a nice match. Vince is very much the anti-Brad. (Jennifer has had her hard-bodied golden boy.
It does seem plausible and if it was a tip, it sure has worked.
Unless the pair really wanted privacy, then I guess it could be dubbed a failure. But it should boost their next projects and Jen's is just over two weeks away.
Jen's next movie 'Derailed' is set for release on November 11.
--Cris Bergman

hmm other pictures of jen and him...

108536.jpg

(strangecelebrities.com)

6048323.jpg

(same site)

janiston.jpg

(people.com)

despite what people say, i think they're cute together. and that's it. :P:D

I think these two have been together for a while. There were rumours of something happening whilst she was still with Brad.

Jen's good at the denial game - she denied she was with Brad when it was clear they were dating back then.

Jen's just smarter than Brad to be honest.

they are really cute together (i think i already said that before....*confused*)

roppal222 said:
I think these two have been together for a while. There were rumours of something happening whilst she was still with Brad.

Jen's good at the denial game - she denied she was with Brad when it was clear they were dating back then.

Jen's just smarter than Brad to be honest.

I doubt that. Did she even know Vince back then? How would any of us even know I suppose. But, I do know that Brad and Angelina met prior to filming Mr and Mrs. Smith during the last season of Friends. It's hard to play the he/she game here (esp when I prefer Jen to Brad) but I really think Brad strayed first.

Brad Pitt and Vince Vaughn have been friends for a long time :wink:

As much as we all like to think we know the truth - I don't think we ever will. I prefer Jen too in all of this....although I still maintain she's not the first woman ever to have got divorced in sad circumstances. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt it.

As devesated as she seemed (or at least wanted people to think), I would imagine that jumping into another marriage would be the last thing she would want to do.

Yea, I really doubt this. Despite the crazy lifestyles that can happen in Hollywood, Jen seems like a pretty 'regular' gal and I doubt she would do such a thing.

I think it was Star magazine that was saying he bought her a ring and she's been secretly wearing it as a necklace underneath her clothes... But they had a close up of it under a semi-sheer black top and it looked more like a pendant, So I'm gonna say this is the tabloids taking a 'story' and running with it:blush:

Oh... I guess she's suppose to be on David Letterman this Tuesday and then The View and Conan O'Brian on Wednesday:flower: ... and she just filmed Larry King Live so that she be on shortly as well... So we'll have to see how see acts when asked about Vince, since we at least KNOW they are dating now.

seem highly unlikely to me, but one never really knows, right?

Here they are in Malibu on the 5th (jjb)...

:heart:

jen-131772.jpg

jen2-556199.jpg

jen5-641725.jpg

jen8-286653.jpg

jen10-600220.jpg

Jen and Brad were one of the most beautiful couples ever.

Although she looks cute with Vince, they'll never be as 'beautiful'.

Aniston Says She's Been Wrongly Pegged
Nov 6, 9:47 PM EST

The Associated Press

Jennifer Aniston says she's been wrongly pegged as a crier since splitting with brad pitt.
Aniston reportedly broke down during an interview for the September issue of Vanity Fair.
"I was upset about the Vanity Fair article. I had one moment when I got emotional because I hadn't sat down with an interviewer since this whole debacle took place," Aniston told Newsweek magazine. "It happened for a second and then it was over."
The 36-year-old actress has said the media coverage and tabloid rumors were hard to deal with — especially reports that she didn't want to start a family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->