Jennifer Aniston is cute but not beautiful, says Joan Collins

i m really not a fan of Joan but she was right by saying that actresses nowaday have nothing on the beauties from before

ava gardner greta garbo were just wow

the bad thing now is that literally anybody can be famous. so the dream is kind of long gone.

also, too many actresses and singers look alike and they all have the kind of beauty that s blah. there are so many more beautiful girls out there.

^ To be honest, I truly believe that has less to do with women of today simply not being as beautiful as women of yesteryear, and more to do with the way that we alter images. I remember reading an interview with a major Playboy photographer stating that he uses as much strategic lighting and makeup as possible so that he can uses as little photoshopping as possible; the images look more naturally beautiful that way. Those women were beautiful because of makeup and lighting; today's celebrities are altered by computers to all look the same.

not only altered by computers but also a lot of plastic surgeries.
everyone and their grandma got something done in hollywood. there are no exceptions. the last one of them says oh i tried botox but never again...yeah right

in other unsurprising news i just had a cup of water.who said Aniston was beautiful, in fact a lot of actresses aren't beautiful.Because they're famous people seemingly buy into equaling fame with beauty.

Such a superficial statement. First of all - as many of you have already established - there ARE many,many,many outstandingly beautiful Hollywood beauties nowadays. It's just that we see them without make up, in sweat pants, so obviously an Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly who've 99% of the time had professional photos taken will appear more "beautiful" or mysterious.

And second of all...What's all that obsession with classic beauty?
I'm HAPPY that we have Jen Aniston, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Dakota Fanning who look a bit "odd" but have SOMETHING so captivating that you can't take their eyes off them.
It's not all about the "perfect nose" and facial features... pfffft !

Can't knock Joan for her comments. She's from the golden age in Hollywood when women all had a certain look. Thats what she's accustomed to. I personally think she's correct about many actresses today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->