Jill Stuart F/W 07.08 : Lindsay Lohan by Mario Sorrenti

it's odd that mario sorrenti shot both kate and lindsay, but lindsay's shoot looks a bit stale and recycled. the sequined hotpants (maybe a mini-skirt?) also look exactly like the chanel ss07 pair that's been photographed on absolutely everyone.

As someone else said:

So the Jill Stuart woman is a drugged up, f*cked-up, out of control addict? That's nice to know.

such a bore! lindsay is toooo everywhere for me to appreciate the new jil stuart ad. i'm so sick of her face and attitude. it makes jil stuart look like a follower. i just think lindsay needs to go away and like, act or something? she's no model and not inspiring when it comes to fashion. at least they could have used a better celebrity!

she is just SO beautiful, sad to see her sabotaging herself though, and by the way i like the ads but i also think it's the same concept as the Longchamp ad with Kate Moss

I don't like the hair and something about her left arm is bothering me very much. It looks fake and off compared to her right. The fringe is so annoying and should have been off the face. I don't dislike LiLo though. ^_^

why are people attacking Lindsay's intellect? You don't know how smart she is until you've actually spoken to her - judging someone based on what they read in tabloids is just incorrect.

and plus - this thread is for judging the ad campaign for Jill Stuart - not to judge how intelligent Lindsay Lohan is, or what she does in her spare time.

it's BRIGITTE Bardot :D and it's hideous :ninja: her Miu Miu ads were beautiful but this is bad :ninja:

Boring concept aside, everything about this ad looks a bit awkward. The pose, her expression, the hair, the giant bag... Just not working.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was looking at Kate for Longchamps for a second :blink:

Not nearly as nice as her Miu Miu ads :(

her ads are like a mixture of Longchamp ss 07 and dior ss 07 (with Gemma Ward thrown against a wall, lol)

Sexy and smart ? why do designers (stuart, lagerfeld, prada) seem to be the only human beings that think she's not trashy and cheap ? :ninja:

I just really cant see Lindsay as a good respresentitive for Jill Stuart. For me she doesnt embody a Jill Stuart woman at all? :unsure:

well if Jill Stuart thinks she embodies the quintessential jill stuart woman i guess it must be true... but for some reason i always thought their choices of models were edgier and less "conventionally pretty" than most other brands' so going from that to LiLo is a bit weird :ninja:

Luxx
No sir. I don't like it. Perhaps the rest of the campaign will be better but as it stands this image does nothing for me. I see no glamour or intrigue. Shame since Lindsay is an eye-catching girl or at least she can be.

I mostly agree with what you said. This advertisement simply is not eye-catching or beautiful (in my eyes), and they wouldn't be even if a model filled Lindsay's place.

why she?:shock:

among all the jil stuart ads, i like elise's most, is that the ads for s/s 04?

why she?:shock:
among all the jil stuart ads, i like elise's most, is that the ads for s/s 04?

*joz world

You mean those? It is Jil Sander SS 04 Campaign.

anyway, I don't like Lindsay for Stuart:ninja: Why the house use the celebrity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willxxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->