Jill Stuart F/W 07.08 : Lindsay Lohan by Mario Sorrenti

You mean those? It is Jil Sander SS 04 Campaign.

anyway, I don't like Lindsay for Stuart:ninja: Why the house use the celebrity?

Yeah:woot:, here they are, thank u soooo much for uploading:flower: I especially like the one with Elise in the light yellow/green chiffon dress, so romantic, naive and sexy!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think what she wanted to point out is that this campaign was for Jil Sander, not Jil Stuart :flower: but i always get them confused too, i was actually talking about Jil Sander when i referred to edgier models :ermm:

Oh untill now I didn't realized the big big big mistake I had made:cry: I sometimes mix Jil Sander with Jill Staurt:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
:ninja:
I really really really hope there will be more pictures. There will be for sure, this sucks.

I knew that this would immediately get trashed, but it looks gorgeous... :wub: :clap: I would like it better if it wasnt all black and white though, like color the bag or something.

it does look gorgeous, and no matter how trashy la lohan gets she doesnt seem to go Mrs Spears way, so thats kinda good, and she still stays the sweetheard of the fashion industry, she must be doing it only 4 free swag ^_^.
me likes the ad

I have to say i like this,but i agree its so passe,its been done to death.The pose,the look just nothing intriguing.

are these designers blind? don't they listen to what the (truely interested in fashion)public says? lindsay lohan is: not cool, not sexy, not elegant AT ALL, and NOT someone i'd aspire to be like.

I know Linsday loves Kate but they look so similar to Kate's Longchamp campaign.

100% agree... when i first saw it i was like... 'OH MY GOD... another copy cat'...

i like Linsday tho...

Sorrenti needs more creativity. I'm a fan of him but that's SO similar to Kate's Longchamp. What a disappointment. Hope others wouldn't be like this.

well in light of her new scandal - its going to be interesting to see if her controversy sells the Jill Stuart line or if it will deter people from buying it.

ps. imagine if they actually pull the campaign, reshoot it and actually use a model?!

^^ I don't think that any of her DUI stunt will affect the clothes... After all, celebrities do sell... whether most tFS'ers would like to admit it or not.

^^^ yeah but did you hear the latest? She's pulled a mini-Kate Moss scandal.

THATS what I'm talking about. The campaign will really be put to the test with Lindsays antics.

i believe her recent scandals are not a positive thing in this case, i doubt thats the jILL Stuart client, unless of course they believe that shes gonna bring jill stuart to the out of control mtv esque girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->