Jodie Turner-Smith

Monstera Deliciosa story captured by Matthias Vriens McGrath for the debut edition of his very own TVTOR magazine stars the promising faces at Silent Models as well as girls from Marilyn, TWO Management, and Click.

stylist: Marcell Rocha
hair: Bertrand W
make-up: Mira Chai Hyde
models: Maiken Abma & Svetlana Mukhina @ Silent, Shaughnessy Brown @ Marilyn, Jodie Smith @ Two, Alexa Reynen & Si Shen @ Click

designscene.net

An exclusive Urban Bush Babes look at “What Color Is Love”

Photos: Abby Ross
Model: Jodie Smith
Styling: Meghan Sebold

urbanbushbabes

Don't like the wig, but she looks beautiful and has a great body!

She's in a new film called MAD DOGS... (below capture courtesy of itr2010.org)
Her thread is too much for words.

Attachments

• jodiesmith-maddogs.jpg
    jodiesmith-maddogs.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 3
Jodie Turner-Smith (born 7 September 1986) is a British model and actress, known for her lead role in Queen & Slim (2019), Nightflyers (2018), Lemon (2017), and The Neon Demon (2016).

Jodie Turner-Smith attends the after party for the Opening Night Gala premiere of "Queen & Slim" at AFI FEST 2019 Presented By Audi at the TCL Chinese Theatre on November 14, 2019 in Hollywood, California.

SpqL32k.jpg

Jodie Turner-Smith attends the "Queen & Slim" Premiere at AFI FEST 2019 presented by Audi at the TCL Chinese Theatre on November 14, 2019 in Hollywood, California.

5QRQYhx.jpg

ve1kRLG.jpg

(L-R) Jodie Turner-Smith and Daniel Kaluuya attend the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences' 11th Annual Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on October 27, 2019 in Hollywood, California.

cjpX86r.jpg

BvykNig.jpg

Gucci Mane, Keyshia Ka'oir, Jared Leto, Jodie Turner-Smith and Dapper Dan attend the Gucci show during Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020 on September 22, 2019 in Milan, Italy.

xPow0gF.jpg

Jodie Turner-Smith is seen in Los Angeles, California.

BlaE6sl.jpg

G1mBf5w.jpg

Jodie Turner-Smith attends Louis Vuitton Unveils Louis Vuitton X: An Immersive Journey on June 27, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.

YeHmoS3.jpg

5dUEMEv.jpg

Jodie Turner-Smith speaks onstage at the 2019 BET Awards on June 23, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

DMDoeby.jpg

xGo5pLJ.jpg

(L-R) Universal Filmed Entertainment Group Chairman Donna Langley and Jodie Turner-Smith pose backstage at CinemaCon 2019 Universal Pictures Invites You to a Special Presentation Featuring Footage from its Upcoming Slate at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, on April 3, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

9BSWKzl.jpg

zimbio.com

W Magazine’s Best Performances Party In Celebration of the Best Performances Issue on Stands on January 03, 2020.

3a6Jj8t.jpg

eonline.com

Best Performances 2020: See Hollywood’s Biggest Stars

Anw3fcN.jpg

The first job I booked was on True Blood. I played a blood siren. I was naked, covered in blood, with a p*ssy ’fro. For the audition, they said they were looking for diverse women who had to be comfortable with nudity, and I thought, Check, check: I have a chance to get this part.

Were you nervous?

It was sticky—the fake blood is made of corn syrup, and then they put this K-Y Jelly on top of that. I was so excited about doing my first acting job, and I thought it was all great!

Who was your first crush?

It was Pacey from Dawson’s Creek! I was a very young teenager.
wmagazine.com

Jodie Turner-Smith attends the "Queen & Slim" UK Premiere at Rich Mix Cinema on January 28, 2020 in London, England.

xBqsAyO.jpg

dBKhTDR.jpg

vWcseW3.jpg

Jodie Turner-Smith seen at BBC Radio studios promoting new movie 'Queen & Slim' on January 29, 2020 in London, England.

aXQ4GPV.jpg

TYFEl90.jpg

zimbio.com, metro.co.uk

Jodie Turner-Smith attends the EE British Academy Film Awards 2020 at Royal Albert Hall on February 02, 2020 in London, England.

7uLkPSD.jpg

popsugar.co.uk

UK GQ April 2020

Talk of the Town (Bafta BTS - GQ exclusive)

Photographer: Matt Holyoak
Cast: Renee Zellweger, Bong Joon-Ho, Naomi Ackie, Jodie Turner-Smith, Joaquin Phoenix, Robert De Niro, Charlize Theron, Laura Dern, Michael Ward, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Zoe Kravitz

UK GQ Digital Edition

Jodie Turner-Smith running errands in LA, 7/26/20
jodie-turner-smith-spends-the-day-running-errands-in-la-01.jpg
jodie-turner-smith-spends-the-day-running-errands-in-la-05.jpg

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back