James Marsden

I WANT TO SEE 27 DRESSES! It looks so cute, and I heard it was really good!

Enchanted DVD cover art
ONTD

ENCHANTED DVD
DVD and Blu-ray on March 18th

An acclaimed new Disney classic with a hilarious twist casts a heartwarming spell when Enchanted comes to stunning Blu-ray High Definition and DVD on March 18, 2008 from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment. Shining a witty and charming new light on a beloved genre, Enchanted is a modern day musical fairytale filled with uproarious surprises that the entire family will enjoy again and again. Both the Blu-ray Disc and DVD boast a vast kingdom of entertaining bonus features, including the trivia based BD-Java feature “The D-Files” available only on Blu-ray Disc.

Enchanted cleverly combines heartfelt romance with a gentle spoof of Disney films of the past as an animated heroine from a far away kingdom finds herself transformed into a real live woman in bustling New York City. Academy Award nominee Amy Adams (2005 nominee for Best Supporting Actress; Junebug) leads an all-star cast as the lovely Giselle, a storybook princess-to-be lost in the Big Apple. Academy Award winner Susan Sarandon (1996 winner for Best Actress in a Leading Role; Dead Man Walking) plays the evil sorceress Narissa who exiles Giselle from her fairytale kingdom and James Marsden (Hairspray) is her handsome prince, with Patrick Dempsey (“Grey’s Anatomy”) as a contemporary knight in shining armor and Tony Award winner Idina Menzel (2004 winner for Best Leading Actress in a Musical; “Wicked”) as his girlfriend Nancy who suspects Giselle might just be a little too good to be true. The film features dazzling animation sequences, spectacular costumes and unforgettable songs by award-winning composers Alan Menken (Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast) and Stephen Schwartz (Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame).

Enchanted begins in the animated fairytale land of Andalasia where the charming and perky Giselle (Amy Adams) instantly captures the heart of the dashing Prince Edward (James Marsden). Desperate to keep the young lovers apart in order to preserve her control of the throne, the prince’s evil mother Queen Narissa (Susan Sarandon) transports Giselle from her whimsical homeland to the worst place she can think of—Times Square. Suddenly transformed from animated beauty into flesh and blood girl, the comely lass twirls her way through the urban jungle, blissfully unaware that dreams don’t always come true. Rescued from the streets by divorce lawyer Robert (Patrick Dempsey), who suspects she’d be better off in Bellevue, and pursued by Edward, who finds that a sword is useless against a modern day dragon—er, make that city bus—the eternally optimistic Giselle starts to wonder if “happily ever after” is what she really wants.

BONUS FEATURES
  • The Enchanted DVD and Blu-ray Disc will magically transport viewers from Giselle’s animated home in Andalasia to live-action Times Square and back for an array of enchanting bonus features, including:
  • PIP'S PREDICAMENT: A POP-UP ADVENTURE - Giselle’s chipmunk friend Pip stars in this new short—magical pop-up, storybook style. While Giselle gets used to life in
  • New York, Pip embarks on a daring mission to rescue Prince Edward.
  • FANTASY COMES TO LIFE - Discover the cinematic wizardry that went into the making of Enchanted in three behind-the-scenes featurettes: “Happy Working Song,” “That’s How You Know,” “A Blast at the Ball”
  • DELETED SCENES - Including exclusive intros by director Kevin Lima
  • BLOOPERS
The Blu-ray Disc contains all of the above, plus:
  • THE D-FILES - Enchanted is loaded with witty hidden references to classic Disney films. “The D-Files” rewards players who spot them with a short featurette showing the original Disney reference. High scoring players are treated to three extra special videos: “So Close,” “Making Ever Ever After” and “True Love’s Kiss.”

That pic of him and his kids is so cute!!! :heart:
His son looks like Freddie Highmore (if that's his name, the kid from Finding Neverland!) though x_X weirdness

James Marsden does the ol' switcheroo again after sinking his teeth in the comedy and rom com genres playing Corny Collins in Hairspray, cutie-pie Prince Edward in Enchanted, and that cranky guy in 27 Dresses. This time he is doing a thriller called The Box also starring Cameron Diaz, and directed by Richard Kelly.

The Box is based on a short story called Button, Button and was a Twilight Zone episode. It is about a couple (Marsden and Diaz) who are given a box that if you press the button inside it you will get a million dollars. The only thing is that someone you don't know will die.

In the article the three stars were asked if they would press the button:
James Marsden: "No, but that's me. We were sitting and talking in a makeup trailer, and one person said, 'I'd probably do it.' I said, 'I would never do it.' He said, 'Yeah, but you're you.' A successful actor making lots of money is different from working at Boston Market. Now if it were $5 million, I might balk for a second. But I would like to think otherwise."
source

Last edited by a moderator:
Homem Vogue Brazil - Winter 2008

Editorial: "Poucas e Boas" (Re-print GQ US January 2008)
Ph.: Peggy Sirota

Scanned by me

I like that photoshoot :smile:
thanks

his wife and him are cute together :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->