John Galliano & Gwen Stefani / help for a project

Reaction score
John Galliano & Gwen Stefani

Dear all,

hello! im a new member but have been lurking around for quite some time already. I need to do a project where I have to design for gwen stefani (i'm a aspiring fashion designer) and i need some help from anyone who knows their similarities in fashion sense and how would you describe their style as? What's so unique about their fashion style? Any photo examples would be great. Thanks alot for your help in advance! Please do help!

:heart: , mademoiselle ail.

Welcome there! I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I just want to say that be a fashion designer must be great! Good luck!

thanks alot for posting :D i was thinking no one would bother to reply me!

anyways, john galliano is good. i loved his spring/summer o5' show. OH the music!! the clothes! :blush:

fashion design's quite difficult. i didn't exactly know what i was heading for :lol: but it's all good, im following my passion.

welcome mademoiselle ail, i've moved this to the careers and education forum and made the title a bit more specific, you're likely to get more response then. good luck:flower:

John's style is about throwing whatever happens to be on your mind on the runway. It shocks, it awes, it makes people dream. It can be costumy, it can be litteral, but either way, there is always a story, an inspiration behind it. And that, plus the way how he treats his fabrics and works to make his collections, is what gives his work and style that magical sense that makes some of us love it. One of those 'us' happens to be Gwen Stefani and I think that makes it easy to wrap her style up. Exuberant, wild, 'cool' and creative.

Hope that helped a bit :flower:

I think gwen likes just what she likes. She has a fondness for kitch, nostalgia, romantcism, color, and costumes.

Galliano is for more complex. While his collections sometimes seem straightforward when he talks about them there is in fact a huge amount of ideas and relationships going on between them.

They both have a very romantic view of fashion and aren't afraid to look tacky.

can someone actually post pictures of Gwen? I'm just too lazy to google her out. I couldn't remember her style already geee

oh thanks! :flower: i always thought they were quite similar in style. funky and shocking, daring to try everything :smile:

sorry i cudnt reply sooner. got too much work at school. i hateee pattern drafting!! :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->