Juicy Couture S/S 2013 : Candice, Isabeli, Natasha by Inez and Vinoodh

Look at the photoshop work. This is supposed to be an international-selling campaign? HAH.

Natasha looks out of this world gorgeous, by the way.

^ So do Candice & Isabeli, Natasha just got the best background. I know its photoshopped and tacky but the model cast is great!

everytime i see new juicy couture's new campaigns i can't help stop thinking about old juicy couture's ads with lisa cant. they were so beautiful.

juicy couture used to have a very distinctive aesthetic, it used to be sweet, girly, dreamy, but now they aim for a sexy one. i just dont like their new direction. imo, juicy couture is lost in trying for a new aesthetic for their brand.

everytime i see new juicy couture's new campaigns i can't help stop thinking about old juicy couture's ads with lisa cant. they were so beautiful.

juicy couture used to have a very distinctive aesthetic, it used to be sweet, girly, dreamy, but now they aim for a sexy one. i just dont like their new direction. imo, juicy couture is lost in trying for a new aesthetic for their brand.

ia 100 percent. i know the original owners/starters of the brand "p&g" gave up creative control a few years ago so i'm guessing it has something to do with that. i loved that juciy couture era with the lisa cant ads. i knew it wasn't the most innovative or creative stuff out there but i just couldn't help but covet every piece. it was like my fashion guilty pleasure lol:lol: now its very run of the mill and doesn't interest me nearly as much.

So the background is supposed to look fake...

Extremely tacky and very bad cast. FAIL.

i completely agree with you, it looks very cheap :sick: and models didn't help a lot..the last campaign which i like is one with anna selezneva (SS 2012), it was so glamorous and expensive looking campaign :wub: and this campaign it's going to be probably one of the worst campaign this season :yuk: come on it's even worse than cara's blumarine last season ad

Oh no... this looks awful. They look like some trashy, L.A. fairies. Seriously that copy + paste effect really ruined this.

i am not sure how can anyone make models like Isabeli and Natasha look bad? this is so unappealing, messy, tacky and very much fotoshopped!

Of course this is awful. It was always going to be the tackiest thing ever. What does everyone expect from the brand responsible for putting the word 'Juicy' on every poorly dressed girl's ***?

Love this glamour Beverly Hills mood! Natasha looks super!

the girls look good but the campaign is hideous!! Looks like some Russian desktop background site

I love it! This may seem a very unlikely style for I&V but this actually harks back to their early 90's work, specifically their breakthrough editorial 'For Your Pleasure':

http://inezandvinoodh.com/vintage/the-face/for-your-pleasure/

I love that it evokes that style but that it's not a complete rehash and I think it suits the brand perfectly.

The background is awful but it's not that bed at all together.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's deliberately tacky, and they nailed it.

The shots would have been better without these fake-looking backgrounds. The girls look fine otherwise.

Supermodel Poster
Juicy Couture (Spring/Summer 2013)

fashionscansremastered.net

*thumbnail linked to original source b/c it is a huge file

I feel sad because the three ladies are freaking working it. And they all look great. But the photoshop ruins it all. The campaign for me completely fails in term of conceptualization and execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->