Julia Restoin-Roitfeld (March 2010 - July 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we saw this whole set, sorry if I'm wrong :wub:

20fw9kh.jpg

96jg2f.jpg

bfhlx4.jpg

1499tfb.jpg

34qlb7l.jpg

2v9xc34.jpg

25fsvop.jpg

And I have no idea what this is from...

zjf1he.jpg

(trunkarchive.com)

She looks sooo much like Carine in the second pic. And that last one's from Vogue UK but I forgot which month - October maybe?

^ Ah cool. All I can see is how hilariously obvious it is that they're all shot in seperate rooms and shopped together >_<

there's something about her that makes her look like such a little girl. a little girl who constantly does naughty things, but still, there's something endearingly fresh and youthful about her, especially in those set of pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Julia can pull off fussy glamour gowns and also casual looks with such ease.

:woot::lol: I can't believe it. Third time in two weeks that she wears the Emilio de la Morena's dress. Well done Julia!
Yves Saint Laurent - PFW - Ready To Wear - Fall/Winter 2011 - Front Row
PARIS, FRANCE (Grand Palais) - 08 MARCH 2010 (Monday)
97567423.jpg
97567491.jpg

gettyimages.com

^ Maybe she lost a suitcase full of clothes or something? lol

I read on style.com that at the Café de Flore, they ended a party by throwing flower arrangements at each other.
I used to work in a place where such parties where organized, and my boss told me the people in high-fashion who attend that kind of stuff are the most disrespectful, gross and immature people on earth and think they are entitled to anything :angry:

This is what it said on style.com:
"With everyone at their seats and jewelry talk wrapped up, the conversation moved on to the very late-arriving dinner courses. The invite said 8 p.m., but the first course didn't hit the tables till nearly 11. Erin Wasson was jealously eyeing the cut-up croque monsieur that was given to Asia Zahm, Olivier Zahm's daughter. "You know, that's all you need: cheese and carbs," Wasson concluded. "That will get you through fashion week." Perhaps a hunger tizzy was to blame, but before the end of the night there was a full-on flower fight, using the centerpieces as ammunition, between tables—Trish Goff, Wasson, and Lindsay Lohan on one side, and Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld, Giovanna Battaglia, and the Traina sisters on the other."This is not very French," Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, who remained neutral in the floral fray, explained. "But I'm sure they're amused."

At the Pete Doherty Concert at the Opening of the Joseph Store in Paris
aylnkm.jpg
[/IMG]
style.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie