Karl Lagerfeld (July 2006 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ did you sketch it and sent it straight to the rue cambon ateliers when you woke up?
do it karl's way B)

Yes, I did! If I'm not wrong all my sketches should be in Paris right now, but I can't tell you anything about the show, it's top secret. :lol:

^^ there is only one thing i hate more than "uninformed videos of karl". and luckily for whoever put this clip together that is "no-videos of karl"
yellow pages dont say he puts dry shampoo in his hair, he says so himself!!!
still, the people who made the video were quick to realize it's always the same Baccarat glass he drinks from, so for that we'll give him a bonus point.

there's also one thing i hate more than any of the two things above, and that is articles about kark in a language i can't read!!!

counting the days now. i'm calling the ritz tomorrow to confirm reservation. how many of us will it be in the suite this time?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The usual six suites should be enough...B)
Fendi is on Sunday, yes? And then KL on Sunday the 7th and the big Arentina show on Tuesday the 9th!! :wink:

If I'm not wrong he also wore a long skirt for one of his shows...

By the way, I've got invitations (because this time I'm the one behind the collectionB)) for all of you. I'll send them as soon as possible.

Vogue España March 2010

Mademoiselle privé
(intimate portrait of Chanel S/S 2010 Show)
Ph.: Xang Su

scanned by Zhanna

That first photo: essence of chic. Even ignoring the clothes... I want to live in the Chanel HQ.

There's a black and white Karl Suite at Rome's Villa Laetitia renovated by Fendi!
The suite is decorated with 1920s Viennese armchairs along with dozens of Karl's sketches.

When in Rome...:rolleyes:
02_karl.jpg

03_karl.jpg

01_karl.jpg

splendia.com

^ That can't be the Karl Suite- there is not a book, I Pod or Diet Coke in sight!! :blink:

OMG!!! This is terrible!!! Karl- General Motors just announced that they are shutting down Hummer!! What will you do!!?:o :cry:

karl is in the Maison Michel SS 2010 lookbook (well sort of)
by cedric rivrain

michel-paris.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->