Isabel Marant

Wow didn't know we had a thread on her I love it!
Didn't know she was married to Jerome either! What a ridiculously talented couple :heart:

165674619-1.jpg

source: http://elle.com

Thanks for creating this thread! This is the first time I've seen her style, and unsurprisingly it's as great as her designs.

Her style is amazing bur she could really use some laser resurfacing, Botox, makeup, and a hot oil treatment for her hair. I always feel like someone's style, even if it's amazing like hers, is kind of reduced when they don't pay attention to the face or hair.

Yeah! I've been wondering why this thread hadn't existed already so thanks for starting it.

this is a great idea for a thread. She is definitely her own muse! Here's one more from the NY store opening:
28678_393656532415_21289157415_3923703_1975795_n.jpg

(credit: the Isabel Marant facebook.com page, http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Isabel-Marant/21289157415?ref=ts)

Everytime I see the first picture in post #1, I want to get a pair of white skinny jeans! She wears white jeans in such a relaxed way, she really makes them cool. I hate to say though that I find her outfit for the f/w 2010 show quite awful. I don't know if I really like the direction of her personal style and designs.

Thanks for starting this thread, I really like her style, she looks amazing, but then again I love her clothes so it's not really a big surprise :heart:

Her style is amazing bur she could really use some laser resurfacing, Botox, makeup, and a hot oil treatment for her hair. I always feel like someone's style, even if it's amazing like hers, is kind of reduced when they don't pay attention to the face or hair.

You have got to be kidding.:blink: In what world does Botox is something to be recommended?:doh: What's wrong with her face and hair?

IM looks perfect exactly because she's not artificial. Just like her clothes.

^^ exactly. It's so refreshing in a world of frozen faces to see a natural BEAUTIFUL face :heart:

You have got to be kidding.:blink: In what world does Botox is something to be recommended?:doh: What's wrong with her face and hair?

IM looks perfect exactly because she's not artificial. Just like her clothes.

I totally agree, why on earth does she need to be plastic-fantastic like many celebrities nowadays if she prefers to stay true to her relaxed self and be natural.

Mischaoura you´re absolutely spoiling me. I adore the pics and saved a lot of them for my inspiration files.
If I could give you more karma I would.

Keep them coming. LOVE Isabel just the way she is. THIS is modern....ISABEL is modernity embodied. Botox, blowouts and tons of makeup is SOOOOOOO nineties. Sooooooo NOT modern

Yeah because we are in desperat need of more people that has gone under the knife to look "perfect" so that what is known as natural beauty will just be something that doesn't even excist anymore. Come on..I don't think it's right to suggest stuff like that! Even if someone is unhappy with they way they look (I'm not saying that Marant is!!!) going all plastic and putting something in, or cutting something out is not really the best way to deal with the problem. I feel sick when people are advertising it like it's on the same level as painting your nails in a different color.

I just think that botox is not something I associate with the Isabel Marant girl, Isabel herself included. Those 2 things do not mesh.

There's an article about Isabel in NYC in this week's Elle France.

No, no, no. I would be incredibly disappointed if she were to get Botox.

Style and beauty are about so much more than a smooth face - her marks of ageing are gorgeously characterful and insouciant.

She reminds me of Carine Roitfeld. Both are successful, iconic women who seem to care little for the insignificance of fine lines. They recognise the sexiness of one's own skin and the originality that plastic surgery would otherwise obliterate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->