• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Karl Lagerfeld

in New York's SoHo neighborhood on Tuesday October 23, 2012

fashionologie.com

2012 Fashion Group International Night Of Stars held at Cipriani Wall Street on Thursday (October 25) in New York City.

buro247.ru

chanel-paris-edimbourg-invitation-karl-lagerfeld-sketch.jpg

Linlithgow Palace Kirkgate Linlithgow, West Lothian Scotland
chanel-news.chanel.com

More info??

^The show will take place at Linlithgow Palace, near Edinburgh at 6pm on 4th December.

Is anyone going to be around tomorrow evening? I'm probably going... I currently live in Edinburgh and even though I'm afraid that there is less to see for people without an invitation than there is during fashion week, I don't want to miss the chance... I saw him in front of his hotel this evening, still can't believe it...

Karl Lagerfeld Back in the Director's Chair
LIGHTS, CAMERA, KARL: Karl Lagerfeld is back in the director’s chair. Later this week, the designer is slated to make a short movie in Paris featuring Keira Knightley to mark the 100th anniversary of the first Chanel fashion boutique, which opened in the seaside town of Deauville, France. It is to be screened in early May when Lagerfeld travels to Singapore to present Chanel’s next cruise collection. Knightley, who fronts advertising for Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle perfume, is to portray the legendary designer in the new film. French actress Clotilde Hemse has been cast as Gabrielle Chanel’s aunt Adrienne.
Lagerfeld said the seaside town — now riddled with neon signs — would be recreated in detailed retro sets. His cast also includes a flock of his favorite models, including Stella Tennant, aspiring actress Tallulah Harlech, model and music producer Caroline De Maigret and some male members of his entourage, including model Brad Kroenig and his son Hudson, who plays a nephew in the film.
wwd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->