Kate Moss and Pete Doherty (Please read guidelines before posting)

This is completely random and you guys probably have already noticed but the kid in the Burberry adverts looks excactly like I imagin Pete looked like as a kid.
Is is deliberate?
I've been obsssed with this for ages and now I got it out of my chest.

scanned from Vogue

:buzz: OMG it really does look like Pete and is that suppose to be "Kate" next to the boy? :rofl:

Thank Harumi, never seen it.

I think they will reunite again sometime in the future...

1st one is Pete. 2nd with Astile his son.

waterstones.com
razyboard.com

Attachments

• babypeter1zs.jpg
    babypeter1zs.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
  • NOJE-29s34-barn-70.jpg
    NOJE-29s34-barn-70.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 512
Last edited by a moderator:
Doherty took pills in rehab

Pete's suicide bid

By Douglas Wight
0710_bid3.jpg
LOVESICK druggie Pete Doherty tried to kill himself in rehab after discovering that his ex love Kate Moss was dating a new manl.

Overcome with jealousy, the singer downed an ENTIRE bottle of pills in a desperate bid to block out the pain.
But, just like his relationship with the catwalk queen, things didn't work out for Pete, who failed in the suicide bid after he was violently sick.
Despite his despair over Kate, the Babyshambles frontman made it out of Clouds House clinic in Wiltshire this week — after apparently six weeks OFF the drugs.
And, as our pictures show, 28-year-old Pete has piled on the pounds during his latest stint in rehab.
0710_bid1.jpg
The troubled star's minder, Johnny "Headlock" Jeannevol told us: "Pete's been really wound up over Kate showing off her new man.​

moss001.jpg

Kate Moss pictures

"He saw an opportunity to take an overdose and took it. He told me he didn't know what the pills were but thought ‘f*** it' and took them all."
"He doesn't care what drugs do to him—in fact, he likes finding out."
Another pal of the rocker, who asked not to be named, said: "Pete was so low during rehab his legal team considered sectioning him under the Mental Health Act in order to get him the treatment he needed.
"It was touch and go with Pete for a while but he pulled through in the end."
Pete's suicide bid came just weeks after it emerged Kate, 33, was dating Kills singer Jamie Hince, 39.
0710_bid2.jpg

Johnny — who faces a possible police probe into the death of a man at a party attended by Doherty — also revealed that Kate was on the phone regularly while he was in rehab.
He recalled: "To begin with Kate was ringing him up all the time, concerned for his well-being.
"But when Pete started to quiz her about the new guy, she was evasive and it got to him. She messed with his head.
"But now he's out and happy. He's trying to keep off the drugs and needs his own space.
"Hopefully Kate will stay away this time but she can't help herself. She's obsessed with him."

newsoftheworld

So he's out now? That's the most recent pic of him? :shock:

I bet she's glad she isnt dating Pete anymore :innocent: :ninja:

well the picture is not the best.. but a chubby pete is always cute :smile:

Johnny need to f*ck off, he has nothing to do with Peter and his life anymore. He could now find a real job insted of selling fake Peter and related stories to the tabloids >=o

well, what da ya know? it's Irina, Kate and Pete-- the younger years -_-

This is completely random and you guys probably have already noticed but the kid in the Burberry adverts looks excactly like I imagin Pete looked like as a kid.
Is is deliberate?
I've been obsssed with this for ages and now I got it out of my chest.

scanned from Vogue

hope this guy gets his act together this time around....

I Just saw control over the weekend (Joy Devision movie) and there was so many times during the movie that Sam Riley (playing Ian Curtis) could have been a spitting image for pete doherty... i wasnt complaining :wink:

anyone else seen this? agree? disagree? my friend didnt see the similarity

I Just saw control over the weekend (Joy Devision movie) and there was so many times during the movie that Sam Riley (playing Ian Curtis) could have been a spitting image for pete doherty... i wasnt complaining :wink:

anyone else seen this? agree? disagree? my friend didnt see the similarity

Yeah I had the same feeling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->