Kate Moss and Pete Doherty (Please read guidelines before posting)

in my opinion irina doesn't owe anything to kate. irina had a career before kate came along, she was working with nicolas ghesquière and karl lagerfeld before kate even did anything with her. and irina didn't stab kate in the back, it's not even known for sure if irina and pete are dating. plus if kate is so stupid as to repeatedly go back to pete, then maybe she deserves it.

BRAVO! I can't agree more with you.

mimiko and 41 street,karma for you two:flower::flower::flower:

Anyway,Kate is WAY prettier than Irina.

I think Pete and Irina both have that fin de siècle look about them. I mean, put rouge and big hair on Pete, and he'd practically be a Gibson Girl. Those long sleeves were good for something.

Good observation - yes, they've got that lovely pre-FDA look. And of course the dark, yet luminous eyes shining out from faces of such pallor. They have a lot in common. I would put Johnny Thunders in the same category, because his coloring and complexion is almost exactly the same, but he lacks the refinement and the poetic quality.

Seems like she's hanging around with Jamie Hince from The Kills now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=479646&in_page_id=1773

They say you only really get over your ex when you've got another man on your arm. And Kate Moss' family and friends will be hoping these pictures are a sign she may finally be leaving junkie Pete behind.

The model, fresh from launching her latest designs for TopShop, was seen sneaking into a London pub with a new man on the weekend.
The dark haired suitor joined her for a drink and they were later seen running out of the pub and into a waiting car together.
Scroll down for more...
She goes first, and then he follows - Kate Moss and her mystery companion

He certainly looked to have the rock fashion credentials to partner Miss Moss. Dressed in skinny black jeans, boots and blazer, he was all smiles as he greeted her.
She seemed far happier than on other recent occasions as she has struggled to get over her ex. Beaming as she chatted away on her phone, her skin looked brighter and her cheeks less hollow than when she was hooked on heroin-addict Pete Doherty.
Scroll down for more...
KateMossHatBIG_468x689.jpg
Looking far healthier than she has done in the last few months with Pete, a refreshed Kate hits the pub

A break in the sun has clearly done her some good. Moss recently returned from holidaying in Marbella with her close friends Kelly Osbourne and Davinia Taylor, Holly Davidson and Rose Ferguson for almost a week.
The model had escaped to a luxury villa to try and put Pete behind her for good, but when she began partying heavily her best friend Sadie Frost was straight on the phone to urge her to calm it down.
It has been a year of turbulence for Kate. Her ill-fated love affair with Pete sent her on a rollercoaster of emotions and affected her work prospects.
Burberry and Agent Provocateur failed to renew her contracts, and she was seen in public looking increasingly thin with bad skin and unkempt hair.
Scroll down for more...
MossManLMA_468x618.jpg
Arriving at the pub, a smartly dressed handsome young man joins Kate Moss for a drink

Hopefully a happier, healthier looking Kate Moss will send her back into the modelling A-list. Professionally she has begun to diversify her work - designing three ranges for TopShop, the latest of which hit stores last week, and now launching her own perfume.

In the launch video for her perfume, called simple "Kate", she certainly looks back on top form as pictures of her attending the launch in Marrakech wearing simple white strapless gown are interspersed with footage of the model walking through a cornfield.
In her typical little girl style she tells the audience: "I tried to encompass everything that I feel about being feminine, a bit rock 'n' roll and a bit edgy, and a bit light and a bit dark. "When I put it on I want to feel fresh and light and as the day goes on I want to feel sexier."

Well, Jefferson is really good friends with Jamie. So that's probably how they know each other.

www.dailymail.co.uk

Kate Moss' new man Hince is a rocker as well

The new love interest putting a smile on Kate Moss's face once again is rock musician Hince.

And her mother Linda will be relieved to know Jamie Hince's greatest vice appears to be nothing worse than chain-smoking.
The 38-year-old spent most of last weekend cosied up with supermodel Miss Moss.

katemoss15BIG0409_468x637.jpg

katemoss3BIG0409_468x633.jpg

But while he shares a musical background with her former boyfriend, junkie Pete Doherty, that is apparently where the similarity ends.
Hince is such a puritan he does not even eat dairy products or meat and describes himself as a "chain-smoking vegan".
All of which is sure to delight Miss Moss's family, who have been driven to distraction by her obsession with drug addict Doherty.
Her relatives were devastated by their turbulent two-year relationship, which threatened to drag Miss Moss, 33, into Doherty's seedy world of heroin and crack cocaine.

siennamille1XPOSURE_468x510.jpg

Lock down: Sienna and Rhys again struggle to get into her apartment after a night on the town with Kate. Sienna insists the pair aren't a couple, claiming he's just sleeping on her couch

They were said to be relieved when the model finally ended her love affair with the 28-year-old Babyshambles singer in June amid claims he cheated on her.
Now it is Hince, a guitarist with the garage rock group The Kills, who appears to be the focus of her love life.
The pair were first spotted together running out of a London pub and into a waiting car on Saturday.
They then headed to a friend's house with TV star Davinia Taylor, where they carried on their partying until Monday morning.
Revellers at the bash - which featured DJs, hired caterers and copious amounts of champagne - included actress Sienna Miller and her drinking partner Rhys Ifans.
Clearly Miss Moss's heavy partying did not take as serious a toll as it did when she was with Doherty, as she still managed to look perky at a business meeting with Topshop boss Sir Philip Green to discuss her fashion range on Monday afternoon.

katemossGOTCHA_468x896.jpg

katemoss2GOTCHA_468x554.jpg

Perhaps it was down to the fact Hince only brought one bottle of wine with him to the party - or the "introverted shyness" he has confessed to.
But his reserve did not stop Miss Moss from being glued to his side for the 30-hour session, according to fellow partygoers.
Hince, who is nicknamed Hotel, formed The Kills with US-born Alison Mosshart, 28, six years ago.
The pair, who met after meeting while on tour with different bands, live two doors apart in southeast London and are so reclusive they rarely give interviews.
While they have admitted to few vices, Mosshart rebelled by smoking on stage through an entire gig in New York shortly after public smoking was banned in the US.

MossManLMA_468x618.jpg

MossMysteryGOT_468x355.jpg

Kate was keen to keep her suitor's identity a secret: The two ran from the pub on Saturday night into a waiting car
Miss Moss's mother was said to be "devastated" by her relationship with Doherty and urged her repeatedly to break away from him.
The model was also encouraged to stay away from her ex by Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood, 60, whose home she escaped to after the split.
He said: "I was just encouraging her saying: 'I'm glad you have got rid of him.'"

killsPUB20409_468x580.jpg

Well connected: Jamie Hince with his bandmate and Kate look alike Alison Mosshart. She has more in common with the supermodel than just looks - Mosshart also dated Jefferson Hack

hackmossDM0409_468x494.jpg

Ex factor: Kate Moss' social circle is quite the tangled web. Kate's ex Jefferson Hack (pictured) once dated Alice Mosshart, the band mate of her current companion Jamie Hince

www.dailymail.co.uk

Pete Doherty goes into full-time rehab to avoid jail sentence

Pete Doherty has been spared jail for at least another six weeks after checking into residential rehab.
His lawyer, Sean Curran, said the musician was “trying his best” to kick drugs.

petedohertyMATRIX_468x564.jpg

Troubled rocker Pete Doherty says yes to rehab to avoid jail

Doherty, 28, had been due at West London magistrates' court today to be sentenced for possession of ketamine, heroin, crack cocaine and cannabis, as well as motoring offences.
The date has now been put back until 2 October while he completes treatment.

Mr Curran added: “It was his idea to do the residential rehab. He's still there. It's very encouraging.”

god how long is the pete "getting off drugs" thing going to loop around? it's been years, and they keep putting him on the street...

I really,really agree with you,but unfortunately there is no drug talk allowed at TFS:wink:.
Well,isn´t he in rehab at the moment?

Kate is looking stunning these days. She looks so much more relaxed, young, and happy :smile:
Unfortunately you can't say the same for Pete :innocent:

Totally agree with you,Kristina.Kate looks happier now.I wonder if Pete´s rehab will work this time,but I don´t have a good feeling.It´s just a matter of time until the next bad thing happens...:rolleyes:

I actually really hope that Pete will eventually pull through in this rehab thing. It's sad to see him acting and looking the way he does, but I think he'll he will pull though in a few years :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->