Kate Moss and Pete Doherty (Please read guidelines before posting)

in my opinion irina doesn't owe anything to kate. irina had a career before kate came along, she was working with nicolas ghesquière and karl lagerfeld before kate even did anything with her. and irina didn't stab kate in the back, it's not even known for sure if irina and pete are dating. plus if kate is so stupid as to repeatedly go back to pete, then maybe she deserves it.

thank you finally a person who is not kate-blind :D

True. Irina might got more famous for the mainstream people with the help of Kate. But she was Karl Lagerfeld's muse before Kate enganged her for being her topshop model, wasn't she?

^ irina blew up after kate chose her for an editorial in the december 2005 issue of paris vogue.
irina and pete used to date. according to the current issue of fashion rocks mag, irina says that she and pete don't speak out of respect for her best friend kate. irina says that her and pete have a history. obviously, the interview was done before kate and pete broke up.

I think it was done after their breakup,lunabella.

Petitpuppy,that´s true,but before she was the muse,Kate Moss choose her for a Vogue Cover.That´s how she became popular and Karl Lagerfeld and many other designers paid attention to her since the Vogue Shoot.Before this point of time Irina was just an unknown model who worked in Japan and didn´t get many jobs.

ah no, kate used her for a vogue editorial, dec/jan, kate was the cover for that. irina was doing chanel shows before she met kate, she knew karl before kate picked her for that editorial. don't give kate all of the credit

Apparently we need to do something about the rock star-to-model ratio, i.e. more rock stars, less models, or Pete's gotta start sharing more. I see him all bruised in a great heap of knees and elbows and cheekbones, really enjoying himself like we all know must be, but there's scores more models outside the door and only one Pete to go around.

Yeah, well why am I even here if it wasn't for this sorry ratio :lol: There are approximately 1 attractive rock star out there and that's mister horsealot :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind Irina being with him, even if he is a lost cause at least she just has herself to consider in her relationships, whereas Kate has Lila, and children are very impressionable.

If it is Irina's destiny to become famous then she will, with or without Kate's interventions. There is absolutely nothing to say that she wouldn't of become popular anyway without Kate's help, she was already on her way up.

I would go out of my way, not matter how much I felt a connection with someone to NOT be a rebound girl or ping pong girl.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/r_m/2007/08/29/2007-08-29_when_condi_went_nuclear.html

It may be high time Moss & Doherty get hitched

English supermodel Kate Moss has run back into the needle-scarred arms of Pete Doherty. Our man in London spotted the co-dependent couple at Claridge's hotel last week, having a weepy reunion. Since then, against the wishes of her family and handlers, Moss has been holed up with the Babyshambles rocker in a $4,000-a-night suite at the Mayfair hotel for five days.

Apparently, Kate has forgotten that Doherty told the Mirror - which reportedly paid him $80,000 - that she was "jealous and suspicious" and "a nasty old rag."

Now they're said to be talking about a wedding and children. This, after Doherty's umpteenth arrest last week for suspected drug possession. Not to mention those British reports that a vet discovered a sickly kitty - born to Pete's cat Dinger (slang for syringe) - had cocaine in its system. Surely, he'll make a great dad.

Kate isn´t back with him.The rumor is disproved one week ago:wink:.A man,I think it was Kate´s manager or spokesperson(?) told that she isn´t back with him.

Yup, definitely. I would understand it, if Kate would say such things because it's her 'business'. Yeah, I like Irina but even if not, it's not really nice to say such things who actually are very mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 1890-25.jpg
    1890-25.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2
  • pete_doherty_300x400.jpg
    pete_doherty_300x400.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
  • a652b8a01321b5bi3.jpg
    a652b8a01321b5bi3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
she has a good body, she has a wonderful style, gorgeous hair and a really unique face.. that's what i look for at a model i'm sorry :smile: i don't even recognize or remember the names of the models that are "so incredibly beautiful" or else i don't like them, i think the special thing about irina is her flaws.. and i agree, weather you like her or not, to attack someone that way - just because you're madly addicted to kate moss- is just mean..

I think Pete and Irina both have that fin de siècle look about them. I mean, put rouge and big hair on Pete, and he'd practically be a Gibson Girl. Those long sleeves were good for something.

kind of off topic but I think Irina looks gorgeous in that photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->