Kelly Clarkson

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
Although lots of people find her "big and ugly", I find her super cute. I mean, she's not a statuesque beauty, but she's got a sweet face.

She's really nice and down to earth. She doesn't dresses like other popstars (pointing to Christina and Brit). She's also got tons of talent (if you haven't heard her voice on the first AI, then..... poor you, this girl got the voice). She isn't a size zero and she's proud to be herself and comfortable in her skin (thumbs up for that :wink: .

She's not a style queen (she's no Haute Couture-Kelly). She wears very normal cloths (very very casual), but I somehow find her style really cool, sweet and cool. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
:wink:

She looks a bit different here.

Chic Kelly. :P

I :heart: her top.

She's cute- I don't much care for how she dresses most of the time. I like that she refuses to lose weight though.

I like most of the stuff she wears, she is quite reserved - but that's ok with me. It just leaves less room for mistakes :kiss:

great description of Kelly kimkhuu! I think she's adorable; really sweet and incredibley talented. I like that she is differant from everyone else and that she loves her body. That kind of attitude is hard to find these days!

:flower:
Lily

i dont like her looks but dont think she is big and ugly..... and i really love that first picture of her and the dress! she looks great in that photo!!!!

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Dec 21st, 2003 - 6:33 pm
I dont think shes big and ugly shes got an ok style
I agree..and yes that Furstenberg top definetly looks good on her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->