Kelly Clarkson

A new cover, from www.borda.ca

kelly8oh.jpg

I really like kelly clarkson!!!! im a fan of her music..i think shes also pretty!

I don't have any opinion on her but it's nice to see a celebrity that girls can look up to and relate to.

ooo finally! A Kelly Clarkson thread, I love her music and her style. She's got an amazing voice!

some more pics from her seventeen shoot, from seventeen.com:

ag_bb_cst_kelly_01.jpg

"I'm pretty lucky. I think because of how I came into the business, people don't see me as an unattainable star--they kind of see me as a friend."
ag_bb_cst_kelly_04.jpg

"Because I had millions of fans from American Idol, I had the leeway to make this record the way I wanted. First-time artists don't usually get to do that."

ag_bb_cst_kelly_03.jpg

"Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill changed my life. I not only loved the melodies and the rawness of it, but also the stories."
ag_bb_cst_kelly_05.jpg

"I'm like a chameleon. I look different at every event. Even at the VMAs, I was dressy on the red carpet, my performance outfit was totally different, and when I won, I was wearing my Converse that I've had for years."

ag_bb_cst_kelly_06.jpg

"[In this business] you get discouraged, but you have to have fuel to keep you going, 'cause it's really hard, and even when you are here, it's a struggle."
ag_bb_cst_kelly_02.jpg

"I do love being girly and getting dressed up, but most of the time, I just look like a normal Texas girl."

I really didn't think any of the American Idol winners would last....Kelly I'm not surprised. She is making something of herself....she has a voice to carry her through....all the other American Idol winners..... where are they???
:P:huh: :blink: :innocent:

This Months Blender Issue

I'm kind of surprised they picked a classy girl to be Woman of the Year instead of someone who would pose spread eagle and bring in the sales. Good for them though I like that they would pick someone not so obvious.

superiorpics.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->