Kelly Ripa

Kelly Ripa out playing in Miami, Florida (May 5).

gossipgirls

Kelly Ripa @ 69th Annual American Ballet Theatre Spring Gala 05-18-09

celebritycity

Kelly Ripa Leaving The NBC Studios (JUne 8) - celebutopia.

Electrolux Virtual Lemonade Stand Campaign, June 8 - celebutopia.

Kelly Ripa 2009-07-02 - tapes Live with Regis and Kelly (celebcity).

Strolling down New York Street, July 14 - celebutopia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly Ripa leaving ABC studio in Manhattan after after taping 'Live with Regis and Kelly'' (July 20) - celebutopia.

Kelly Ripa 2009-07-22 - filming scenes for a TD Bank commercial in NYC (celebcity).

TV host Kelly Ripa and actor Mark Consuelos attend QVC's Super Saturday Live at Nova's Ark Project on August 1, 2009
QVC_Presents_Super_aa5e.jpg
QVC_Presents_Super_3b0c.jpg
QVC_Presents_Super_6615.jpg

Picapp

Last edited by a moderator:
1sk0th.jpg

Who says that stars don’t love a bargain? Celebrities and bargain-hunters alike enjoyed frenetic, elbows-out shopping at the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund’s 12th annual Super Saturday, which took place at Nova’s Ark Project in Water Mill. Power shopper Barbara Walters was one of the first to peruse merchandise as the gates opened at noon. By 3:20 pm, a booth stocked with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s The Row was “sold out,” according to an announcer on a loudspeaker. “I took the last three shirts,” mentioned Kelly Ripa. She had on a flowing patterned dress by Etro that she said she had fallen in love with when Nicole Richie was on her show in a similar design. “I’m proud of [The Row],” said Ripa. “They have a vision. I got whatever was left over in my size.”

- PEOPLE.COM

Kelly Ripa and Electrolux hold a text-a-thon to raise money for ovarian cancer research in New York City - September 9, 2009

superiorpics

Kelly Ripa & Husband Leaving A Gym In New York City October 2, 2009

zimbio

Kelly Ripa posing as Farrah Fawcett

Original Image
- Resolution: 4800 x 6000 px
- Size: 10.5 MB

Here she is recreating the famous Farrah Fawcett pose. She is absolutely flawless!

Credit/Source: Gavin Bond

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->