Kelly Ripa

070308ripa400x400gj1.jpg

Kelly Ripa

Kelly Ripa (in ADAM) looked summer chic when she celebrated her turn on the cover of Hamptons magazine high above New York City at the Rooftop Lounge in the Empire hotel. "I don't have fancy possessions. My kids are my most prized possession," Ripa tells the publication. "To me, they're luxurious. I love to cuddle with them. They’re better than any sort of sumptuous towel or fancy sheet or luxury automobile. Hugging my kids is the most luxurious thing I can do. That, and hugging my husband."
instyle

She is a special person. She wears her success well. Her spirit shines through.:flower::heart:

Kelly Ripa at High Heel-A-Thon -9/8/08

celebutopia

Molly Sims and Kelly Ripa @ QVC Presents Super Saturday Live from the Hamptons in Watermill, New York, July 26

celebutopia

Kelly Ripa @ 11th Annual Super Saturday to benefit the Ovarian Cancer Research Funds, Watermill, New York, July 26 - celebutopia.

Kelly Ripa @ Special screening of "Fly Me To The Moon" in New York City, July 31

celebutopia

Kelly Ripa arrives at David Letterman show (05.08.08)

celeb-city

Kelly Ripa launches the Electrolux Premiere Laundry Collection at ROOM Studio in New York City, September 3 - celebutopia.

Her arms are jacked recently.
I hadn't seen her show in a while and caught a bit the other day and was distracted by those guns.
:muscles:

Kelly Ripa @ Us Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers in New York City, September

celebutopia

Kelly Ripa filming a live segment for "Live with Regis and Kelly" in New York City, September 22

celebutopia

Kelly Ripa @ 29th Annual Cartier holiday window unveiling to kick off the holiday season in New York , November 24
celebutopia

Kelly Ripa Launches The Electrolux Limited Edition Kelly Green Shadein Ny (April13) -celebutopia.

Kelly Ripa @ the David Letterman Show in NYC (April 13) - celebutopia.

Kelly Ripa in a red bikini at the pool of a Miami hotel, Miami, May 1 - celebutopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Macpherson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->