Kerastase

I recently bought the Kerastase Age Premium range, it
combat the sighs of hair ageing and is enriched with
collagen for mature hair.
My hair feels revitalised !

Kerastase is a little out of my price range, me being a poor student and all..but the other day I ran out of shampoo so my mom lent me her Kerastase shampoo and conditioner, and it is amazing! I'll admit..I'm thinking of making it magically 'disappear' into my bathroom and never return...

So glad I found this tread!! I have used Kerastase products since I can remember, every now and then I tried other brands but always come back to Kerastase, nothing can top it IMO!

At the moment I am using:
strawberrynet.jpg

09145000444.jpg

marieclairez.jpg

©strawberrynet, marieclaire

Elixir Ultime is the greatest thing ever invented. I'm also using the ciment anti usure conditioner. My hair has never been this good!

have been an avid kerastase user for at least 5 years now. just started using oribe... and i must say i can never go back! for anybody who is demanding about their hair care try oribe!! its soo good.

Bump. I've ordered Nectar Thermique, Bain Satin 2 and Lait Vital, I cannot wait to see what the fuss is about.

What are some other must-try products from Kérastase? Time to revive this thread.

^I'm not really a fan of their shampoos or conditioners because I found that for my hair they work well for some time but after a while it looks coated and lifeless. That said, I've always liked their Volumactive mask and use it twice a month.

Whoa, the Nectar Thermique is one heck of a heat protection agent. I've seen the results within a week. The Lait Vital conditioner seems average. Although I haven't used it to it's full potential. But the Bain Satin 2 is insane, I've never used products that have such instant effects.

Kérastase was thanks to a relative, I happened to stumble across them by chance. What's the Nutri-Thermique shampoo like?

i am so freaking sick of hair stylists asking "so what do you use on your hair?" and then if you respond with anything that isnt kerastase, they act as if your hair is damaged and you should really buy kerastase!

my regular stylist was on vacation so i got attitude from her colleague.

i cant wait until she comes back so i can say "omg, so-and-so said my hair was really damaged".

^:lol: It's either that or Redken (where I live). My hair has been so much healthier ever since I stopped following the recommendations by so-called professionals. But I'm sure they get paid commission fees so I can't really be mad at them. These days I just say "yes" to using this and that product to shut them up and all of a sudden there hasn't been anything wrong with my hair for ages.

New from Kerastase; Elixir Ultime Huile Lavante Bain & Cataplasme Masque:

hqhair.com

I cannot seem to find reviews online, so I'm keen to know what these products are like. I imagine them to be fantastic, since the serum is raved about all over. Anyone interested in using these?

I've never tried Kerastase before and am having a hard time deciding between the Oleo Relax line or Bain Satin 2. My hair does get colored, it's medium length & naturally wavy. The wavy turns quickly into dry frizzy hair in this Florida heat :doh:

Any opinions? Thanks for your help

I love this brand.
That green bottle for very damaged and weakened hair is a gift from god!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->