Kerastase

I'm using the Age Recharge masque? I think that's the name...
I just figure the ends of my hair need treating as I'm trying to grow it and reduce split ends which equal inches being cut off.
I've straightened/blow dried/dyed it that much, I guess that on top of the actual age of half my hair would make this the best treatment for it.
Does anyone recommend anything else from the Kerastase range for this kind of hair? I feel like maybe as I'm using a cheap-ish john freida shampoo I'm not getting the full effect, but being a student in London it's a rare luxury to indulge in the conditioner alone...
Sorry for such a long post it just seems there are a lot of people on here who really know their Kerastase :blush::flower:

I recently bought the ciment thermique ....

OH... MY .... GOD! this product is AMAZING!

I have very thick, wavy, damaged hair and even no products haven't gotten it close to amazing as kerastase does... it makes your hair super soft (more than all soft by redken), really bouncy, and looks so much healthier and shiny!! and to think its also strengthening my hair at the same time, and the fact that it lasts, and the heat protectant continues working through 5 shampoos! umm... THERE IS A GOD!!

I am in LOVE. I can't wait to try Nectar thermique next, I have heard big raves on that on mua for thicker hair types.. :smile:

Time to bring back this thread. What are some other must-try products from Kerastase? :wub:

Kerastase Nectar Thermique (i think that this product is better than Ciment Thermique) and Kerastase Oleo-Relax Masque.

oh me: yes! for example schampoos: Kerastase Bain Clarifiant (if you have an oily scalp and oily hair) and Kerastase Bain Divalent (oily scalp, dry hair (this is quite common)).

Just ordered this stuff from lookfantastic!

8580f.jpg
KER0095f.jpg

lookfantastic.com

Loving bain chroma riche and chroma riche masque atm..has anybody tried the lumiere nutri sculpt??

I am almost out of Ciment Thermique so I'm thinking of investing in some of the Oleo-Relax Slim products. My hair is very thick, messy and dry... I've also dyed it quite a few times. Has anybody tried any of these products?

BAIN OLÉO-RELAX
BOR0000_big.jpg

MASQUE OLÉO-RELAX SLIM
ORSM000_big.jpg

CRÈME OLÉO-RELAX SLIM
ORSC000_big.jpg

kerastase-usa

^ The Kerastase Oleo-Relax Masque is my favourite! But what is the Oleo-Relax SLIM Masque?

I use the Bain Oleo Relax Shampoo & Conditioner and Serum. It is great, but my hair still frizzes sometimes if its really humid out.

Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely give all 3 a go.

^ The Kerastase Oleo-Relax Masque is my favourite! But what is the Oleo-Relax SLIM Masque?

It's a line designed for "rebellious, frizzy and thick" hair! :woot:

Yay! Just received my stuff! Can't wait to try them (even though I'm not quite sure what to do with the volumizing spray). I will review them, of course :D

I've started using Kerastase shampoo again and my hair is LOVING IT.

I have friends that say all shampoos are the same, but honestly whenever i use kerastase shampoo, even just once in a while, random strangers will comment how shiny my hair is..and my hair is not that nice...i wish it were not so expensive though...ah..

^If you live in Europe you can order from lookfantastic.com or hqhair.com. Muuuuch cheaper!

i am confused now between NECTAR THERMIQUE , CRÈME OLÉO-RELAX SLIM and CIMENT THERMIQUE :blink:
i have tried MASQUINTENSE and was quite good and i want something better so i am looking for other lines :innocent: (shampoo, masque, leave in)
my hair is curly very dry and i abuse it a lot by shampooing it many times:(

its funny that my own hair stylists at very good salons say it doesnt matter what shampoo, so I always used cheaper brands..but after using kerastase i don't think i can use anything else.
i had my hair bleached in some areas and it really feels so healthy and not dry like the others.

I've been using Kerastase Resistance Bain Volumactive shampoo and conditoner for a while but my hair seem not to like it. I'm going to use Borghese, which I think was a better treatment.

I'm looking into buying some their products but am kinda confused as to what to get.
I already have the Oleo-Relax Serum which I love but I wanna maybe invest in some shampoos and conditioners. I have medium textured, kinda dry, wavy/curly hair but it's quite limp. I'm pretty sure it's a type 2C wavy on naturallycurly.com because it doesn't bounce up even with layers... So anyway does know what would be best?
I would ask if I went to a salon but I go to my dad's friend's house and she doesn't use Kerastase to my knowledge, I think she uses Wella Professionals.

EDIT: Oh yeah and my hair never feels properly clean, like it feels clean for about half a day and then goes not exactly greasy but it just doesn't feel as nice. Apparently my hair has a lot of "needs" haha :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->