Kerastase

Time to bring back this thread. What are some other must-try products from Kerastase? :wub:

bain satin 2 and lait vital are the best!! :heart: and they lasted for 8 months!!
i had really dry hair but after using this they are shiny and soft and they look so healthy - so i can recommend these 2 to anyone with dry hair

I need your help! After reading the 9 pages of this thread, I'm thinking of trying some Kerastase products. My hair is really damaged and dry from so many previous dye experiences, what shampoo/serum/masque should I buy?

If it's really damaged i'd suggest Kerastase masquintense for deep conditioning, thats kinda the wonder product. Your hair will feel nearly brand new just after using it :smile:

Two others that I used when I was bleach blonde were the Thermique leave in treatment from the Resistance range and also the Bain De Force shampoo from the same range.

Both of these products help to strengthen your hair/ add protein but just make sure that you don't keep using the products all the time as they can make your hair more brittle. Use up the bottle and then move onto something else in the product range that is more conditioning, like anything from the Nutritive range.

hey everyone! read this whole thread.. really excited to pick up the kerastase ciment thermique, masquintense, and the serum oleo relax. just had my hair highlighted and it's super dry again :( i haven't highlighted it for a year but i have been highlighting it since high school.. soo for the past 9 years it's been chemically abused.. badly! i even had it straight permed when i was in high school even though my hair was already straight. and it turned out SO brittle and i had to wait 3 years for it to grow out.

anyway my hair is healthy again but now that the highlights are on it's tangled and dry :( i cant wait to try this stuff!!!!

anyone know where i can buy this in the US? ive seen some at target, but not too many choices. i also dont wanna buy it at the salon or online (i'm too impatient right now!)

went to target and they only had 2 products from the nutritive line.. the masquintense was $55 so i didn't wanna get it. this woman in the target aisle kept raving about kerastase so i'm REALLY anxious to buy the ciment thermique. luckily she told me they sell the whole line at this salon... but the salon isn't open tomorrow! :( just my luck!

Wow I have never seen it at Target before. I have a few local salons I go to or usually buy on ebay.

I've tried looking on their website, but wasn't able to find out - do their shampoos have sulfates in them? I'm trying to find a reputable, quality brand that uses them, but a lot of salon brands seem to contain it.

What's the best shampoo for damaged/non volume hair? bain de force (resistance) or bain satin (nutritive)??

^I have fine damaged hair and I tried the bain satin and didn't rate it all - was disappointed.

I tried the bain de force and that was much better. I also used the ciment antiusure conditioner with it which I loved. My hair usuall gets tangled when it's wet and needs combing but this conditioner left it detangled and didn't need combing.

I also use the ciment thermique which leaves my hair feeling and looking the best is has for years.

Thank you so much, cate-lola! I just buy the Bain de force and the Masquintense :smile:

reminded me to buy the masquintense for fine hair, we'll see how it works ...

ooh yay, can't wait to hear more reviews on masquintense. i also wanna try bain de force shampoo and ciment antiusure conditioner!! my hair is fine/oily/flat/damaged

just used the ciment thermique once and my hair looked/felt silky. it hasn't looked this way in years! especially after i just bleached it and dyed it :D my question is, do you have to use heat afterwards for it to work? i usually air dry my hair after a shower.

^In my experience, not necessarily, though the effects are more immediate if you expose it to heat. I'm glad you like the Ciment Thermique btw. It is really a lifesaver :wub:

Thanks michy!

I have been using ciment thermique and it makes my hair so lush. The first couple of times I blow-dried and the other times I air dried, but sat in front of a heater (I know, bad idea, but I was cold). My hair was recently bleached about 2 weeks ago and dyed with semi-perm dye right after. Also my hair's been bleached regularly for... 8 years now. This was really a lifesaver..makes my hair silky smooth and full of life. I didn't even need a trim this time, but I will prob get one anyway.

I've been using masquintense and bain de force for one week and my hair looks amazing now! so soft and shiny... but my ends are still dry and damaged :(, what product do you guys recomend me?

^I recommend a hair cut! There's limitations to what hair products can do for split/broken ends. A hair cut will fix everything!

I agree - you should always get the ends trimmed to keep hair looking healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->