Lanvin Jet Set Bag

hey, taitai...my bag arrived today...BUT I WAS ASLEEP WHEN IT CAME IN...arrrggh. might pick up today, don't think i can wait till thurs:wink:

yay!! :P You will LOVE it for sure!! It goes with everything!!

this bag is awesome...matches literally everything i have! here's another pic in different lighting...

Eclecticbagz said:
this bag is awesome...matches literally everything i have! here's another pic in different lighting...

eclecticbagz - WOW what's a gorgeous bag...congratulation :smile:

The Lavin bag with its studs (not the shape) reminds me of the version that came after the original Sonia Rykiel Domino bag - with golden studs instead of silver.

Eclecticbagz said:

Call me biased, but that is an awesome bag. :lol:

ahhh i'm sooo jealous... i really really hope they rerelease it... :wub:

thanks, girls:smile: hope you find one, meowmix...how do you feel about ebay? i wasn't really looking or expecting to find one on ebay, but when i checked, the seller had just listed it that evening within a few hours...you just never know

Eclecticbagz, Congrats on a gorgeous bag! I think this is Lanvin's nicest bag yet :heart:. If I could find one, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

BalBabe said:
Eclecticbagz, Congrats on a gorgeous bag! I think this is Lanvin's nicest bag yet :heart:. If I could find one, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Me too! :woot:

UGH!!! There is a fake Jet Set bag on ebay. I want the real one!

are they reproducing the jet set bag again???? my gosh, i really want one:wink: :heart:

michieco said:
are they reproducing the jet set bag again???? my gosh, i really want one:wink: :heart:

I REALLY want one as well. Does anyone know if they are going to reproduce this gorgeous :heart: bag?

BalBabe said:
I REALLY want one as well. Does anyone know if they are going to reproduce this gorgeous :heart: bag?

Balbabe, apparently not anymore. :(

Some updates on the JetSet bag.

Yes they are bringing in the JetSet for Spring /Summer but likely NOT in the studded version. I already saw the fist of their new versions - It is PONY HAIR LEOPARD SKIN. I don't have the photos but I saw it in person. You need to be a serious leopard skin lover to buy this. I guess the little Lanvin coin will be the signature of Lanvin because this JetSet leopard bag had the coin dangling (while my original gold studded did not.)

Taitai said:
Some updates on the JetSet bag.

Yes they are bringing in the JetSet for Spring /Summer but likely NOT in the studded version. I already saw the fist of their new versions - It is PONY HAIR LEOPARD SKIN. I don't have the photos but I saw it in person. You need to be a serious leopard skin lover to buy this. I guess the little Lanvin coin will be the signature of Lanvin because this JetSet leopard bag had the coin dangling (while my original gold studded did not.)

What did you think about the new version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->