Lanvin Jet Set Bag

That's too bag. I don't really go for animal fur prints. Too Jane of the Jungle for me.

Taitai said:
Some updates on the JetSet bag.

Yes they are bringing in the JetSet for Spring /Summer but likely NOT in the studded version. I already saw the fist of their new versions - It is PONY HAIR LEOPARD SKIN. I don't have the photos but I saw it in person. You need to be a serious leopard skin lover to buy this. I guess the little Lanvin coin will be the signature of Lanvin because this JetSet leopard bag had the coin dangling (while my original gold studded did not.)

Hmm, that is really too bad, a leopard bag I just can't do. I think you're right about the coin logo - I just got a Lanvin Kensington bag (F/W 05) & it had one, too.

Greendrv said:
That's too bag. I don't really go for animal fur prints. Too Jane of the Jungle for me.

that's too "bag"... :lol: you're always thinking about bags. :wink:

Ha! I didn't even notice my Freudian slip. I guess I DO have bags on my mind all the time. :lol:

BalBabe said:
What did you think about the new version?

It's a "fun" bag, but the type that I (and most people) would probably be sick of after 2 days. It has a really trendy look so I can imagine someone like Lohan or one of the Olsen twins using it soon.

I clicked on the "couturecandy" banner on the main TFS page and saw this:

Kween "Bullet-Head" Bag, $120

Some of Kweens bags are pretty, but this one looks more than a little influenced by the Lanvin one, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Augustina15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->