Lanvin Mens S/S 2016 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Lanvin-Menswear-SS16-Paris-8196-1435490468-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

and he finally let lucas out by himself, what a time to be alive

It's funny to see that the silhouette Lucas introduced 3 years ago (those pants and proportions) is now everywhere.
I really like Lanvin menswear but it's maybe too edgy sometimes.
Men should wear more Lanvin!

Seeing only Lucas taking a bow gives me hope that Alber will really have nothing to do with Lanvin Men from now on.

I haven't bothered with Lanvin for such a long time, but now seeing such a strong offering of jackets and coats returning-- and all looking so beautifully plush and luxurious, particularly the leather pieces-- and the bags, I'm excited again for Lanvin. Lucas is always so good with such subtle statements of luxury, precise construction and a great sense of a young, modern masculinity that's accessible to so many men. And the deep, dark and cool wine colors are so appropriately chilly for the warmer weather for me.

The opening look of a huge polo must be Lucas trolling because the rest are supreme.

those exaggerated proportions make it look like boys trying own their dad's clothes...

i swear thats how i looked as a little kid when i put on my dad's polo shirts

Not sure about this collection. The palette is quite muddy, that's fine, but the texture doesn't compliment the muddiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->