Balmain Mens S/S 2016 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Balmain-Menswear-SS16-Paris-6691-1435421950-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

SO bad

One of the earrings fell off one of the girls, that was about the most memorable part.

^^Really? Which girl? I didn't even see it lol

All of his dresses look the same, and they don't even look good.

Some pieces I love, some pieces I hate. The girls looked good but nothing surprising.

I'm so confused with this brand lately...this collection is meh!

The men's is not bad, thought. But he needs to stop with that kind of style for the womenswear, what an ugly and unproportional (specially Ming's) dresses, yikes.

The only thing I like is the footwear. I would wear these shoes all the time. Womenswear and menswear are both as awful as Olivier's attention wh*re-ism.

Male thot sandals, come thru!

Balmain's menswear never had a runway show before, and for such an indolent collection the whole production is a waste of resources, much like Rousteing's iteration of brand itself.

this was quite awful, save for a few dresses (and even most of those were unflattering)

i'm disappointed..he's so much better at womenswear they should get a new designer for mens seriously

I like a lot of the pieces individually, as always they are overstyled. Many of the dresses are going to be ruined by try hards who do not have the body to wear them. Cue in your reality bimbos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->